Something Obama should be proud of (sarcasm) 1 and 3 Americans on government aid

Then she can go out and earn a private sector job instead of relying upon someone else who relies upon a government job. This person doesn't even earn a paycheck, yet bitches about other people who don't earn a paycheck.

I got one better. I know a right wing hack that constantly bitches about taxes, and yet this person has been scamming the IRS and pays absolutely no taxes on income. She works every day for a family business and just pulls cash from the drawer every day.

Right wingers; should I turn her in for tax fraud???
IF you know that is true about someone you know you should contact the IRS .

Being a troll, and not a very good one due to apparent genetic deficiencies, you post a link which weakens your effort to blame President Obama.

The "Great Recession" which the article links to the great increase in aid, began in 2007; at the time Bush had been president for six years, and the Republicans had lost the Congress after years in control in January of '07.

So, yes more people maybe receiving aid, but the cause for this effect has nothing to do with President Obama or a Congress under Democratic leadership.

This from a political party that honestly believes that unemployment stimulates the economy

And now maybe you could explain how unemployment checks DON'T help stimulate the economy, especially the local economy?

Or are you still thinking that tax cuts for the rich creates jobs? Because if that was the case we'd be up to our eyeballs in job notices.....

So, if unemployment stimulates the economy then lowering unemployment must be bad for the economy, right?

Our only income is NOT from just from my husbands retirement check that he earned. HE also works full time making 30 dollars an hour at a fortune 100 company.. Jealous much

Question: Doesn't everyone who receives a retirement check "earn" it? :confused:

The last I knew the only way to earn a retirement check was to put the required number of years into a job.

My husband served 25 years in the NAVY.He deserved every penny

I worked 41 years for the same company. I paid into social security from 1950 to 1993. I deserve mine too.

Being a troll, and not a very good one due to apparent genetic deficiencies, you post a link which weakens your effort to blame President Obama.

The "Great Recession" which the article links to the great increase in aid, began in 2007; at the time Bush had been president for six years, and the Republicans had lost the Congress after years in control in January of '07.

So, yes more people maybe receiving aid, but the cause for this effect has nothing to do with President Obama or a Congress under Democratic leadership.

Wrong. as usual. democrat, obama and his senate are to blame, their policies stifle business, there has never been a greater divide. where are all the pro business job creating bills the house passed,, in reids garbage bin of course. so go peddle your lies some where else.

This thread brought to us by someone who herself does not actually work and the only household income is from a government paycheck. :confused:
Our only income is NOT from just from my husbands retirement check that he earned. HE also works full time making 30 dollars an hour at a fortune 100 company.. Jealous much

Of $30 an hour or the fact that you get to sit at home all day and complain on an internet message board?

So, if unemployment stimulates the economy then lowering unemployment must be bad for the economy, right?

No lowereing unemployment is very good.
Better question. If no unemployment is recieved, how will person with no job pay rent, food, utilities, gas, etc.

Of course to a repug, spending money on necessities does not have a stimulative effect. For instance, my tenant that is unemployed paid his rent from his check. I then spent that money on items that I both needed and wanted. Any stimulus there? No of course not.

Better yet. Cut that unemployment out and make everybody hustle for a living. Hustling is good right Repubs. B&E's are good. Drug dealing is good. Stolen cars are good. Fencing stolen goods is good. Medical fraud is good. Hustling is good.

You think people with hungry kids will just give up if they have no support or jobs prospect or will they do what ever needs to be done to survive?

This thread brought to us by someone who herself does not actually work and the only household income is from a government paycheck. :confused:

Of $30 an hour or the fact that you get to sit at home all day and complain on an internet message board?

I dont just sit at home, I clean the house, make sure my husband has a hot meal before he goes to work at night, do laundry, do the errands and do the house hold budget . Just because I dont get paid for what I do , doesnt mean I just sit on my ass all day.. Why does my home life bring you so much interest. Are you jealous that I have a man that loves me enough to take care of me. See in our household when someone is married its not his or mine its ours. If my husband has no problem with it then why should you.

I dont just sit at home, I clean the house, make sure my husband has a hot meal before he goes to work at night, do laundry, do the errands and do the house hold budget . Just because I dont get paid for what I do , doesnt mean I just sit on my ass all day.. Why does my home life bring you so much interest. Are you jealous that I have a man that loves me enough to take care of me. See in our household when someone is married its not his or mine its ours. If my husband has no problem with it then why should you.

My wife and I both work and do everything you do. Why can't you? The truth is, I don't care that you're a SAHM, I know it's a hard job. But the nerve of you to bitch about people who are poor and do work a job, even if it pays shit and may require them to need help is fucking mind boggling. Maybe if you left the house once in a while and turned off fox news you'd have a clue what the real world is like. You live in a sheltered bubble and everytime you start one of your ridiculous threads it just makes your complete and total ignorance to what is going on in your own country.

For the record, you have nothing for me to be jealous of. Nothing. I just wish you weren't so jealous of the poor.

My wife and I both work and do everything you do. Why can't you? The truth is, I don't care that you're a SAHM, I know it's a hard job. But the nerve of you to bitch about people who are poor and do work a job, even if it pays shit and may require them to need help is fucking mind boggling. Maybe if you left the house once in a while and turned off fox news you'd have a clue what the real world is like. You live in a sheltered bubble and everytime you start one of your ridiculous threads it just makes your complete and total ignorance to what is going on in your own country.

For the record, you have nothing for me to be jealous of. Nothing. I just wish you weren't so jealous of the poor.

She may see things differently than you do, but sdhe by no means deserved an attack like that. She is very strong with her conservative views and has never displayed hatred or jealousy of the poor. She asks valid questions and whereas you may not appreciate why she asks them, they are still valid non the less.

Is she not aware of the plight of the poor? Perhaps. Not all of us experienced it as I did...or see it regularly like I do living near NYC.....

But her appraoch is one of someone who has experienced something MANY of us never will.....decades of wondering whether your best frined and spouse will be deployed to a war zone or coming home from a war zone...

I am sorry...I appreciate who she is, what she adds to this forum and what she has lived with.

She may see things differently than you do, but sdhe by no means deserved an attack like that. She is very strong with her conservative views and has never displayed hatred or jealousy of the poor. She asks valid questions and whereas you may not appreciate why she asks them, they are still valid non the less.

Is she not aware of the plight of the poor? Perhaps. Not all of us experienced it as I did...or see it regularly like I do living near NYC.....

But her appraoch is one of someone who has experienced something MANY of us never will.....decades of wondering whether your best frined and spouse will be deployed to a war zone or coming home from a war zone...

I am sorry...I appreciate who she is, what she adds to this forum and what she has lived with.
Thank you for the kind words.. I do know what its like to be poor, I grew up poor, 6 kids in a 2 bedroom house with no working toilet , But my dad turned that life around and we got out of poverty. What I do not like is generations of people on welfare. Everyone has a chance for an education but its the choices that those people make which puts them in the generations of people on welfare.

Last edited:

Thank you for the kind words..

They were well earned.

That's great. But while she continues to post the drivel that she posts that clearly defines that she's a clueless asshole, I'll continue to point out that fact.

If she is clueless to the plight of the poor, then she shouldn't be commenting on them.

That's great. But while she continues to post the drivel that she posts that clearly defines that she's a clueless asshole, I'll continue to point out that fact.

If she is clueless to the plight of the poor, then she shouldn't be commenting on them.

She asks qustions and then comments on the answers. That is known as debating.

What you see as drivel, I see as opinion.

I see many opinions I disagree with yet I have never referred to it as drivel.

Whatever...I guess we view this forum differently. No big deal.

FYI....I will post the same in regard to you if someone lashed out at you for your "drivel"...as I do not see your "drivel" as "drivel...I see it as your opinion.

Thank you for the kind words.. I do know what its like to be poor, I grew up poor, 6 kids in a 2 bedroom house with no working toilet , But my dad turned that life around and we got out of poverty. What I do not like is generations of people on welfare. Everyone has a chance for an education but its the choices that those people make which puts them in the generations of people on welfare.

when I was jobless, homeless and penniless, I had a choice. Turn to the government or make it on my own.

I made it on my own.

I have never collected a dime of welfare, food stamps...or even unemployment....I could have had unemployment for sure...but I preferred struggling....it FORCED me to take two jobs.....neither one high paying...one was bagging groceries.....but it honed my work ethic and gave me the light at the end of the tunnel I needed...

What I do not like is generations of people on welfare. Everyone has a chance for an education but its the choices that those people make which puts them in the generations of people on welfare.

No one that I know likes generational welfare. That does not mean that I don't understand how it happens. When your social circle is receiving welfare, there is no stigma. Matter of fact, I am sure that "tips" on how to obtain welfare is passed on from one generation to the next. Kind of like a 'Job"

As soon as you come up with a way to stop this from happening, please let the guvmint know.

You know what I hate more and I never hear a rethug speak of it? Corporate welfare. Now that sucks big time and costs way more in dollars and only helps those that don't need the help.

I know a couple of Repub farmers and they hate welfare recipients. When I mentioned they should give up their crop subsidy (wselfare) they had a hissy fit. Quite funny and hypocritical to.

Gee government dependency is up 23% under the Food Stamp President.

Dependent Nation: Dependency Index Surges 23% Under President Obama; 67 Million Get Aid - Investors.com

The American public's dependence on the federal government shot up 23% in just two years under President Obama, with 67 million now relying on some federal program, according to a newly released study by the Heritage Foundation.

Well one thing we know....cutting taxes for the wealthy, borrowing from foreign banks and running up the national debt doesn't work:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Forum List

Back