Something majoir is about to break on 3 different fronts Ominous warning goes out to the radical ...

Trump does, the low information crowd like low information 'news'.

Watching you lefties deny whats right in front of you and everyone else on the planet is hilarious!!
The fanaticism is a sight to see.

Yup, it is alright, I applaud your coming out of the closet.

WTF does that even mean in the context of my post?
Get help if you require it, I don't tutor the retarded.

In other words you cant explain the babbling bullshit that comes out of your own mouth.
"fanaticism" son, jeebus you're slow.

Hannity does not inspire serious attention with the photo of him with a toy football. And he is down to 2 MAJOR events and up to FOUR attorneys :)

Last edited:
Something MAJOR Is About To Break On "3 Different Fronts" - Ominous Warning Goes Out To The "Radical Left" And The Establishment "Destroy Trump Media"

- Wikileaks Sends Information To President Trump
On August 8, 2017, Stefan Stanford reported that Fox News personality Sean Hannity had sent out a tweet to his 2.72 million followers saying "tick tock tock tock," hinting at something huge on the horizon, and Stefan asked "What does he know that we don't know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 144317
It Only Gets Worse From Here Just Ask Rome > Wake the Church

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something is about to happen most who aren't in a trance know it , feel it, and see it. We of course have those who live in their own world of denial.

A "tweet", not a televised message, a TWEET. The far right is slipping into paranoid delusions.

"Tick tock, etc." "Does Mueller want the WHOLE truth"? Hannity has been has been at it for days; I gather nukes have NOT been launched.

The suggestion take off the severely coated ROSE COLORED GLASSES learn how to research off of msm and David Duke you might actually find the light to reality.

Ok, but Hannity said FOXNews would be eliminated back in April, and many other wild predictions. Hard to take him seriously.

Watching you lefties deny whats right in front of you and everyone else on the planet is hilarious!!
The fanaticism is a sight to see.

Yup, it is alright, I applaud your coming out of the closet.

WTF does that even mean in the context of my post?
Get help if you require it, I don't tutor the retarded.

In other words you cant explain the babbling bullshit that comes out of your own mouth.
"fanaticism" son, jeebus you're slow.

Thanks for playing....

Forum List

Back