Something majoir is about to break on 3 different fronts Ominous warning goes out to the radical ...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Something MAJOR Is About To Break On "3 Different Fronts" - Ominous Warning Goes Out To The "Radical Left" And The Establishment "Destroy Trump Media"

- Wikileaks Sends Information To President Trump
On August 8, 2017, Stefan Stanford reported that Fox News personality Sean Hannity had sent out a tweet to his 2.72 million followers saying "tick tock tock tock," hinting at something huge on the horizon, and Stefan asked "What does he know that we don't know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-8-17_15-37-3.png

It Only Gets Worse From Here Just Ask Rome > Wake the Church

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something is about to happen most who aren't in a trance know it , feel it, and see it. We of course have those who live in their own world of denial.

Assange did meet with Rohrabacher.

Republican California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher met with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange Wednesday at the Ecuadorian embassy in London

AND THIS...

"After TheDC broke the news of the meeting, Rohrabacher put out a statement in which he said Assange “emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of those emails.” The three met for three hours and Rohrabacher is the first congressman to have visited the WikiLeaks founder.

A press release from the California congressman’s office stated that Rohrabacher “plans to divulge more of what he found directly to President Trump.”

EXCLUSIVE: Republican Congressman Meets With WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

Assange did meet with Rohrabacher.

Republican California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher met with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange Wednesday at the Ecuadorian embassy in London

AND THIS...

"After TheDC broke the news of the meeting, Rohrabacher put out a statement in which he said Assange “emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of those emails.” The three met for three hours and Rohrabacher is the first congressman to have visited the WikiLeaks founder.

A press release from the California congressman’s office stated that Rohrabacher “plans to divulge more of what he found directly to President Trump.”

EXCLUSIVE: Republican Congressman Meets With WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

Let's hope neither Assange nor Dana Rohrabacher "commit suicide" soon after they met.

Too many dead bodies appear among those who dared to learn the truth about Dems "leaders" and were willing to share that truth with the public.

P.S. Dana Rohrabacher was a Congressmen who visited Donbass (SE Ukraine) and tried to tell that official Kiev was killing their own people there, not alleged "Russians". He IS a very respectable man.

I hope everything goes well, the truth comes out finally, and Julian is safe. :thup:

... and CNN, PMSNBC, ABC, PBS, the HUFF'N PUFF, the WASH POT, etc, etc... in other words the DEMOCRAT PROPGANDA WING, will COMPLETELY ignore it... nothing to see here folks... move along... back to president Trump is a RAAAAAYYYYYYCCIIIIIIIISSSST... how utterly fucking pathetic.

Something MAJOR Is About To Break On "3 Different Fronts" - Ominous Warning Goes Out To The "Radical Left" And The Establishment "Destroy Trump Media"

- Wikileaks Sends Information To President Trump
On August 8, 2017, Stefan Stanford reported that Fox News personality Sean Hannity had sent out a tweet to his 2.72 million followers saying "tick tock tock tock," hinting at something huge on the horizon, and Stefan asked "What does he know that we don't know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 144317
It Only Gets Worse From Here Just Ask Rome > Wake the Church

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something is about to happen most who aren't in a trance know it , feel it, and see it. We of course have those who live in their own world of denial.

A "tweet", not a televised message, a TWEET. The far right is slipping into paranoid delusions.

"Tick tock, etc." "Does Mueller want the WHOLE truth"? Hannity has been has been at it for days; I gather nukes have NOT been launched.

Last edited:
Oh for fuck sake, the "anti fake news" fucks again.

.......what you're feverishly hoping for.
Just make shit up, evabody's doing it.

Trump does, the low information crowd like low information 'news'.

Watching you lefties deny whats right in front of you and everyone else on the planet is hilarious!!
The fanaticism is a sight to see.

Yup, it is alright, I applaud your coming out of the closet.

Oh for fuck sake, the "anti fake news" fucks again.

Watching you lefties deny whats right in front of you and everyone else on the planet is hilarious!!

WTF does that even mean in the context of my post?

Get help if you require it, I don't tutor the retarded.

Get help if you require it, I don't tutor the retarded.

In other words you cant explain the babbling bullshit that comes out of your own mouth.

Forum List

Back