Something Horrible With Gofund site.

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I'm sorry to bring anyone down, but I had to bounce something off of you. In my town, a father and a grandfather left a 3 yr old boy and his five or six year old daughter in a car for forty minutes unsupervised and the boy ended up getting killed by getting caught in a power window. This is sad, but it gets weird. After the boys death, the parents post pictures of their dead child with huge grins on their faces. They are from an ultra religious family, and must be happy their kid has gone with God. After losing their son because of neglect, they start a gofund me page saying they need cash for expenses related to the accident. They are from a loaded family. They hit the local papers talking about how their son was the most visited child in the hospital, then they have t-shirts printed up and they have a circus of a funeral. I think this is one of the most horrible things I have ever seen, and I wondered about some of the strange gofund me things you have seen?

Mind linking us to the articles and go fund me page?
I'm sorry to bring anyone down, but I had to bounce something off of you. In my town, a father and a grandfather left a 3 yr old boy and his five or six year old daughter in a car for forty minutes unsupervised and the boy ended up getting killed by getting caught in a power window. This is sad, but it gets weird. After the boys death, the parents post pictures of their dead child with huge grins on their faces. They are from an ultra religious family, and must be happy their kid has gone with God. After losing their son because of neglect, they start a gofund me page saying they need cash for expenses related to the accident. They are from a loaded family. They hit the local papers talking about how their son was the most visited child in the hospital, then they have t-shirts printed up and they have a circus of a funeral. I think this is one of the most horrible things I have ever seen, and I wondered about some of the strange gofund me things you have seen?

Forum List

Back