Something for 9/11 Conspiracy loonies to read.

so what are you saying after millions of dollars and 8 years to complete its report NIST got it all wrong ?...is this your belief ?...that got it completely wrong but this guy got ti right is that what you are trying to say ?
Back off on the pot, Eots. Your posts are starting to look just like Rimjobs.:badgrin::badgrin:
even worse there is no context in that clip...

I don't see how anyone can believe our Government has told us the truth about 911. To believe they did,is very loony to me. Their story just doesn't add up. At the very least,WTC 7 was a controlled demolition,no plane hit the Pentagon,and flight 93 had to be shot down. People can argue about the Towers if they want to but i don't see anything to argue about on the others. We have been lied to. Therefore there is a conspiracy to cover up 911.

I don't see how anyone can believe our Government has told us the truth about 911. To believe they did,is very loony to me. Their story just doesn't add up. At the very least,WTC 7 was a controlled demolition,no plane hit the Pentagon,and flight 93 had to be shot down. People can argue about the Towers if they want to but i don't see anything to argue about on the others. We have been lied to. Therefore there is a conspiracy to cover up 911.
denierdemotivators41.jpg

denierdemotivators41.jpg

Pay closer attention to what is being said by real credible experts. Jesse Ventura is a good guy but couldn't be called an expert. Very educated people have come forward to say what the Government has claimed about 911 is pretty much fantasy. Take WTC 7 for instance. Fires were only burning on two floors. That's a very containable fire in most instances. And there is no way such small fires could have brought that large building down so perfectly. It was a controlled demolition.

And then there's the Pentagon. There is no video or photo evidence showing a plane hitting it. In fact the hole is just too small for a plane to have crashed into it. Also,there is little to no evidence that Flight 93 ever crashed in Shanksville. More than likely it was shot down. So forget the Towers for a bit and focus on the other issues. Those other issues alone prove there has been a Government cover-up of 911.

denierdemotivators41.jpg

Pay closer attention to what is being said by real credible experts. Jesse Ventura is a good guy but couldn't be called an expert. Very educated people have come forward to say what the Government has claimed about 911 is pretty much fantasy. Take WTC 7 for instance. Fires were only burning on two floors. That's a very containable fire in most instances. And there is no way such small fires could have brought that large building down so perfectly. It was a controlled demolition.

And then there's the Pentagon. There is no video or photo evidence showing a plane hitting it. In fact the hole is just too small for a plane to have crashed into it. Also,there is little to no evidence that Flight 93 ever crashed in Shanksville. More than likely it was shot down. So forget the Towers for a bit and focus on the other issues. Those other issues alone prove there has been a Government cover-up of 911.
060914NewDesecrater-X.gif

denierdemotivators41.jpg

Um, no. There were fires on many more than 2 floors, even EOTS has to admit that.
The Pentagon has over 100 eye witnesses who saw the plane.
And the FBI made a statement that they found 95% of the plane at Shanksville. Not to mention the DNA evidence. And there were witnesses there who aw the plane seconds before the crash. and we have voice recordings from in the plane itself.....

Do try to read facts instead of fiction....

Um, no. There were fires on many more than 2 floors, even EOTS has to admit that.
And the FBI made a statement that they found 95% of the plane at Shanksville. Not to mention the DNA evidence. And there were witnesses there who aw the plane seconds before the crash. and we have voice recordings from in the plane itself.....

HEY MAN..! I was waiting for the painted on thermite part.....:D

Yet there is no video or photo evidence showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon. And where was all the plane wreckage? The wreckage only stayed on the inside of the Pentagon? Because no live video footage ever showed any wreckage on the outside of the Pentagon. And obviously the hole in the building was way too small for a plane. As far as Shanksville goes,there is no evidence that a plane crashed there. The footage right after the plane supposedly crashed there showed virtually no evidence of a plane crash. The plane was probably shot down.

And you would have to be absolutely deranged to think those fires brought WTC 7 down so perfectly. That had to be a controlled demolition. And Jet fuel could not have dissolved the steel in the towers enough to collapse those two buldings so symmetrically. It's just not possible. So ridicule all you want,but our Government has lied to us about 911. That's just fact.

Last edited:

Do try to read facts instead of fiction....[/QUOTE]

Yet there is no video or photo evidence showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon. And where was all the plane wreckage? The wreckage only stayed on the inside of the Pentagon? Because no live video footage ever showed any wreckage on the outside of the Pentagon. And obviously the hole in the building was way too small for a plane. As far as Shanksville goes,there is no evidence that a plane crashed there. The footage right after the plane supposedly crashed there showed virtually no evidence of a plane crash. The plane was probably shot down.

And you would have to be absolutely deranged to think those fires brought WTC 7 down so perfectly. That had to be a controlled demolition. And Jet fuel could not have dissolved the steel in the towers enough to collapse those two buldings so symmetrically. It's just not possible. So ridicule all you want,but our Government has lied to us about 911. That's just fact.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKBzeE4mcM]No Debris at the Pentagon? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The most powerful Government apparatus on the Planet didn't have the most sophisticated modern surveillance equipment in place to record this 'plane' crashing into the building? Sorry but i find that absolutely absurd and beyond fantasy. Not one piece of video footage has shown a plane crashing into the Pentagon. Why not? It's the Pentagon for God's sake. If it really happened,it should be very simple for the Pentagon to provide the video evidence. Although now it's probably too late. Who would believe them at this point?

The most powerful Government apparatus on the Planet didn't have the most sophisticated modern surveillance equipment in place to record this 'plane' crashing into the building? Sorry but i find that absolutely absurd and beyond fantasy. Not one piece of video footage has shown a plane crashing into the Pentagon. Why not? It's the Pentagon for God's sake. If it really happened,it should be very simple for the Pentagon to provide the video evidence. Although now it's probably too late. Who would believe them at this point?
Thanks for proving that you have NO concept of the laws of physics or the workings of digital photography.:badgrin::badgrin:

Please tell me that you're not one of those that believes there are SAM's surrounding the Pentagon.........

Please tell me that you're not one of those that believes there are SAM's surrounding the Pentagon.........

I can't answer that. But a missile is a more plausible explanation for that hole in the Pentagon. Check out the live video footage before the building collapsed in. The hole is just way too small for a plane to have hit it. And what about all that hi-tech surveillance the Pentagon has to have? Why no video evidence of a plane hitting it? The video they did release was of such poor quality that one would have to conclude they released it intentionally to throw people off. Their surveillance equipment has to be better than that. I'm sure they could have recorded the whole thing crystal-clear from space. They are the most powerful Government apparatus on this Planet. The video footage they released was absolute Bullshit.

I can't answer that. But a missile is a more plausible explanation for that hole in the Pentagon. Check out the live video footage before the building collapsed in. The hole is just way too small for a plane to have hit it. And what about all that hi-tech surveillance the Pentagon has to have? Why no video evidence of a plane hitting it? The video they did release was of such poor quality that one would have to conclude they released it intentionally to throw people off. Their surveillance equipment has to be better than that. I'm sure they could have recorded the whole thing crystal-clear from space. They are the most powerful Government apparatus on this Planet. The video footage they released was absolute Bullshit.

The 757-200 dimensions:
Tail Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.6m)
Length: 155 ft 3 in (47.32m)
Wingspan: 124 ft 10 in (38.05m)
Body Exterior Width: 12 ft 4 in (3.7m)
Fuel Capacity: 11,489 us gal (43,490l / 43,490kg)
Maximum Takeoff weight: 255,000lb (115,680kg)
Typical Cruise Speed: 0.80 Mach (573.6mph / 956kmh)
Engines used on a 757: Two 166.4kN (37,400lb) Rolls-Royce RB211-535C turbofans, or 178.8kN (40,200lb) RB211-535E4s, or 193.5kN (43,500lb) RB211-535E4-Bs, or 162.8kN (36,600lb) Pratt & Whitney PW2037s, or two 178.4kN (40,100lb) PW2040s, or 189.5kN (42,600lb) PW2043s.

Now think carefully here, how big was the hole? Did you expect to see an airplane shaped hole in a reinforced building? And how clear of a picture can you find of the hole before the building collapsed? You know without all the smoke blocking it.

Now how often do most security cameras capture an image? How fast was the plane moving across that short stretch of ground?

It's all common sense, all you have to do is think and not listen to the nut cases. You've shown in other areas on the board that you have a brain, use it.

And no there are no missiles at the pentagon, just to clear that up. there are no, zero, none air defense mechanisms at the pentagon because the building sits within a half mile of a major approach and take off lane for Ronald Reagan International Airport. How many Jet liners would the defense system lock onto every day?

The 757-200 dimensions:
Tail Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.6m)
Length: 155 ft 3 in (47.32m)
Wingspan: 124 ft 10 in (38.05m)
Body Exterior Width: 12 ft 4 in (3.7m)
Fuel Capacity: 11,489 us gal (43,490l / 43,490kg)
Maximum Takeoff weight: 255,000lb (115,680kg)
Typical Cruise Speed: 0.80 Mach (573.6mph / 956kmh)
Engines used on a 757: Two 166.4kN (37,400lb) Rolls-Royce RB211-535C turbofans, or 178.8kN (40,200lb) RB211-535E4s, or 193.5kN (43,500lb) RB211-535E4-Bs, or 162.8kN (36,600lb) Pratt & Whitney PW2037s, or two 178.4kN (40,100lb) PW2040s, or 189.5kN (42,600lb) PW2043s.

Now think carefully here, how big was the hole? Did you expect to see an airplane shaped hole in a reinforced building? And how clear of a picture can you find of the hole before the building collapsed? You know without all the smoke blocking it.

Now how often do most security cameras capture an image? How fast was the plane moving across that short stretch of ground?

It's all common sense, all you have to do is think and not listen to the nut cases. You've shown in other areas on the board that you have a brain, use it.

And no there are no missiles at the pentagon, just to clear that up. there are no, zero, none air defense mechanisms at the pentagon because the building sits within a half mile of a major approach and take off lane for Ronald Reagan International Airport. How many Jet liners would the defense system lock onto every day?

Like i said,i can't answer as to where the missile came from. But just take another close look at the hole in the Pentagon before it collapsed in. There just isn't any evidence a plane crashed inside the building. Many structural engineers have come to that conclusion. But the whole thing could be resolved instantly. All the Pentagon needs to do is release just one video or photo showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon. Because their awful disgrace of a video they did release hasn't convinced anyone with even an ounce of common sense.

With all that incredible hi-tech surveillance equipment at their disposal,that's the only video footage they had? Sorry,but that really is just unbelievable fantasy. We're talking about the Pentagon here. So let them release just one photo or video showing the plane crashing,then i'll be a bit convinced. Although so much time has passed,many wouldn't believe them now. Lots of questions still unanswered about 911. So i don't think it's 'Crazy" at all to continue asking the questions.

Last edited:
Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." Google Videos
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back