Someone try to tell me Fauci isn’t just a political hack after these comments,

Nor do I defend Biden nor do I have a reason to. Should I defend Aaron Rogers when he has a bad game even though I am not a Packers fan?
You don’t defend Biden? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nor do I defend Biden nor do I have a reason to. Should I defend Aaron Rogers when he has a bad game even though I am not a Packers fan?
You need to defend Aaron Rogers or Democrats in general because you're essentially one of their fans.

Considering the fact that the people that helped Biden get into the WH are the same people that are accusing Trump of lying 30,000 times......when the fact is it's just their opinion most of the time.....not a material fact. Nevermind the fact that most of those so-called lies were nothing that effected anyone other than what your opinion of Trump was. With Biden....he lies about getting Americans out of Afghanistan.....lies about beating COVID.....lies about what's causing the price of energy to sky-rocket......and lies about not wanting to impose mandates.....and then turns around and walks away without answering one GD question.

You need to defend Aaron Rogers or Democrats in general because you're essentially one of their fans.

Considering the fact that the people that helped Biden get into the WH are the same people that are accusing Trump of lying 30,000 times......when the fact is it's just their opinion most of the time.....not a material fact. Nevermind the fact that most of those so-called lies were nothing that effected anyone other than what your opinion of Trump was. With Biden....he lies about getting Americans out of Afghanistan.....lies about beating COVID.....lies about what's causing the price of energy to sky-rocket......and lies about not wanting to impose mandates.....and then turns around and walks away without answering one GD question.

Oooooooommmmmm. Hare, hare, ooooooommmmm

Tiny Tony watched his much smarter and accomplished classmates achieve successful careers and get the mansions, the Maseratis, and the trophy wives. Meanwhile he was toiling away at an hourly wage, married to some kind of northeastern sasquatch, and resorted to torturing dogs and inventing viruses to make a buck. He's a weak, sneaky little shit-eating rat that will have "Who the fuck is this?" engraved on his cheap tombstone.

That's a pretty little thing..... hmm? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
60d63f4382c8960018af220a
She doesn't look bad for ~70. (And they have been married 36 years.) But wow, she's tall!

Forum List

Back