somebody kill me please...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I've been at school working on this paper since 1:15!!!! Plus I'm all wet STILL because I had to walk through the rain to get in here, and I'm sitting right under the air vent because this was the only available computer. When, oh, when will I learn to start to work on papers when they're assigned, not the day before they're due?

OK, that's all, I just needed to vent. Time to go learn some more about South Africa!

Yeah, they do. Now that I vented, the paper's going pretty good, I've got about 3 pages of probably 5 or 6, I'm getting there.

And as I was just typing this, I realized that I haven't been saving my sources, so when it comes time to do my bibliography, I'm going to have to go back and find probably 10 sources all over again. Fun!:mad:

hell come to iowa, you can see a bunch of ugly chicks!

and by the way Dan... yuor starting to sound like Jmarie with doing shit the day before its due!!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
You know the saying: If you leave it until the last minute, it only takes a minute!

I never heard that! What's with these kids nowadays? I would never leave a paper until the last minute, when I was their age. LOL :p:

Originally posted by Johnney

Dudeman! I can guarantee that Alaska has you beat. I shit you not, there are certified Sasquatches roaming around these parts.

The town of Talkeetna, from where we launch from to get to our cabin 20 miles away, is a scary place. That's the town that all the mountain climbers launch from to climb Mt. McKinley.

Anyway, one Saturday morning in late December a couple years ago, 2 buddies and I drove up to Talkeetna to break the snowmachine trail in to our cabin. It had snowed heavily a couple days beforehand, so we had our work cut out for us.

We got about 7 feet of powder, and my sled was the fastest with the biggest paddle track (1 3/4") so I was leading the way. I would hit the end of the trail at about 90 MPH and within 200 feet I'd be going about 5 MPH, my throttle was taped off, engine screaming at 8,000 RPMs. I'd circle around and get another run at it and end up making another 200 feet of trail. I was going to blow my engine, so I called it quits. You just can't run an engine at 8 grand for hours without severe damage.

It was late, so we got a room, ate dinner & had a few drinks. A large woman by the name of Nancy became quite taken with my big friend Chris, nevermind that she's married to the owner of the Lodge. Nancy is about 6' 4" and a voice that sounds strikingly like James Earl Jones. She even has a mustache. Chris resisted her advances (somehow, LOL) and both he and Keith turned in for the night. I was feelin' frisky, so I went out and hit a couple other bars.

About 2 AM, I came back on my sled to the Lodge and there was Nancy, holding her stepson (he was 35 years old or so) up by the collar against the wall next to the bar, shaking him violently. They both were screaming death threats at each other. She looked over at me with bloodshot eyes and I got the fuck outta there and headed to the room.

I used my key and had to push like hell to open the door to get in the room, and both Chris and Keith jumped up, yelling to get the hell out. I asked what their problem was, and both silhouettes visibly relaxed.

Evidently about midnight, they were both soundly sleeping when they were rudely roused by a 'BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!' on the door. They said it sounded like a 4 pound sledgehammer on the door. Chris, thinking that it was me, got up and opened the door. There was Nancy, in all her mustached glory, swaying in the doorway holding a fifth of Yukon Jack. For you that don't know, Yukon Jack is evil liquor. Potent, nasty, evil.

"You wanna party, Sweetie!?" Nancy bellowed.

"No...?" Said Chris, afraid to enrage her. Chris is 6' 5" and 280 pounds, and he was intimidated. This was bad news. He said later he would have tried to run past her and get out to the bar where there were witnesses and safety, but he just couldn't get his feet to work.

About then, Chris heard a muffled chuckle from Keith, who conveniently had his covers pulled over his head.

"I think Keith does, though! He was just saying how he wanted to go back out in the bar!" Chris said.

Right about then, a snore erupted from Keith's corner of the room, and that ended that.

Nancy grunted and staggered away, looking for another victim. Chris closed and pushed up a dresser against the door.

I considered myself lucky that she was busy holding up her stepson 3 feet off the floor when I came through the door.

After I came in, they filled me in on what happened, I volunteered my bed to help brace the door after considering what I'd observed coming in. Shit was gettin' violent about 60 feet away as the crow flies.

It's not too often that you hear about Man-Rape, but no one was taking chances.

Originally posted by Johnney

and by the way Dan... yuor starting to sound like Jmarie with doing shit the day before its due!!

Thanks alot Johnney for that what are you trying to say something?:asshole: ...wtf? and when i do the shit the day before it's due i get a better grade on it. :p: :cof:

note to self, stay away from the alaskan chicks... specially the ones wiht more facial hair them myself

Jeff, you are right about Charleston, it's insane down there.

And, yeah, I do better on papers when I do them at the last minute.

Got my death paper done and turned in..I'm so cool..so Dan how's the paper going did you get it done? Just got back a paper I did like the night before it was due..got a A- on it..sweet..told ya that i do better under pressure..:cof:

Forum List

Back