Some women pivoting away from male centric religion

Wicca is just another idiot fad for weak people who move from one inane pile of horseshit to another like they change underwear. Some con artists make a lot of money marketing to shallow narcissists trying to be 'unique individuals n stuff' and 'Interesting Person'. The more banal and mediocre their intellects are, the more prone they are to waste time on such rubbish. Even the Catholic Church dismissed the stuff as merely idiotic peasant superstition early on.
Wicca became popular when all of the tween girls got hooked on Charmed. They thought it was cool. They are not really true believers.

The only thing obvious is your truculent behavior.

I'm like tigger. I'm the only one.

well, two peas in a pod ...

is that an altitude issue for a plane. too bad about boeing, just when ready to sell the stock.

well, two peas in a pod ...

is that an altitude issue for a plane. too bad about boeing, just when ready to sell the stock.
No, an observation of your behaviors. Surely I am not the first person to tell you this.

No, an observation of your behaviors. Surely I am not the first person to tell you this.

really, based on your beliefs, the christian 10 commandments that never existed - try a new ringtone, doorbell's really need sprucing up. should help.

really, based on your beliefs, the christian 10 commandments that never existed - try a new ringtone, doorbell's really need sprucing up. should help.
Actually based on common decency that anyone with an ounce of self awareness posses. I can do this all day. Eventually your arms will tire of taking swings at me that don't connect.

Unlike your beliefs my beliefs aren't a secret.

the metaphysical as demonstrated is not a belief - is visually observable. physiology itself is a metaphysical substance not native to planet Earth.

there is no secret to the religion of antiquity, it is the prescribed religion in all three dessert documents - they have collectively abandoned for their own made up, nefarious and self serving diversions into fantasy land - for you a messiah.

the metaphysical as demonstrated is not a belief - is visually observable. physiology itself is a metaphysical substance not native to planet Earth.

there is no secret to the religion of antiquity, it is the prescribed religion in all three dessert documents - they have collectively abandoned for their own made up, nefarious and self serving diversions into fantasy land - for you a messiah.
Do you have a citation for any of that?

This sounds similar to a 2018 article on African-American women leaving Christianity.
no need for them to leave Christianity

the Catholic Church has always had great honor and respect and devotion to the Mother of our Precious Lord...

who also tended to like her a bit

the Catholic Church has always had great honor and respect and devotion to the Mother of our Precious Lord...

No. That would be the perpetual virgin.

have you the same thoughts for the other, less bashful swinger - mary magdalene ... the itinerants lover and companion.

RE: Some women pivoting away from male centric religion
SUBTOPIC: Status of Discussion
✦ BlueGen, et al,

Wicca became popular when all of the tween girls got hooked on Charmed. They thought it was cool. They are not really true believers.
(QUESTION)

Is this conversation still open and active?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Bible predicted silly women would abandon God on favor of Satan and his demons in the last days

The Bible predicted silly women would abandon God on favor of Satan and his demons in the last days

a pity the 4th century c bible dwells only on failure for the christians to be successful, saving only themselves - than for all humanity to triumph together for the better as the religion of antiquity meant to be accomplished.

so no the above will not happen other than if by all woman abandoned the heavens (which seems very unlikely - while abandoning the c bible might be the best outcome) - where none will survive.

Forum List

Back