Some Thoughts on The Supposed Hacking of Our Election By The Russians

We're totally derailing >.< Don't beat us mods lol

Like circa windows media remote? Sweet. I never got around to one of those, at the time I watched all my movies and TV in the home theater, but since I've gotten 7.1 installed on my rig I've been watching Anime on it a lot. I've got an IR remote that can do play, pause, etc. but it only works in the DvD software I have, not the Blu-ray software :/

oooo speaking of SSDs - dude if anyone's looking for one (and hell yees they're worth every penny for boot times,) ScanDisk has a frickin 10 year warranty on their Extreme Pro SSD's, AMAZING! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KHRYRLY/?tag=ff0d01-20 Reminds me of a Western Digital HDD - those damn things last a lifetime lol
I don't know if this will be visible enough, kinda small photo. It's a mini-atx board so the case is about 8"x8".

The remote can dun anything except turning on from off. Cold boot to ready is about 10 seconds.View attachment 105865

I purchased Intel NUC for my 9 yo with 6th gen i5, 500GB M2 SSD and 16GB DDR4. That little thing has it all.
They just released new version with 7th gen processors.

937407-swift-canyon-tall-nuc-frontangle-rwd.png.rendition.intel.web.480.270.png

Like circa windows media remote? Sweet. I never got around to one of those, at the time I watched all my movies and TV in the home theater, but since I've gotten 7.1 installed on my rig I've been watching Anime on it a lot. I've got an IR remote that can do play, pause, etc. but it only works in the DvD software I have, not the Blu-ray software :/

oooo speaking of SSDs - dude if anyone's looking for one (and hell yees they're worth every penny for boot times,) ScanDisk has a frickin 10 year warranty on their Extreme Pro SSD's, AMAZING! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KHRYRLY/?tag=ff0d01-20 Reminds me of a Western Digital HDD - those damn things last a lifetime lol
I don't know if this will be visible enough, kinda small photo. It's a mini-atx board so the case is about 8"x8".

The remote can dun anything except turning on from off. Cold boot to ready is about 10 seconds.View attachment 105865

I purchased Intel NUC for my 9 yo with 6th gen i5, 500GB M2 SSD and 16GB DDR4. That little thing has it all.

I was going to go that route except what I wanted was about $500 and there were reports of them running hot. And then the physical size of the SSD card or working on it in general. Lotta power in a small package though.

I was going to go that route except what I wanted was about $500 and there were reports of them running hot. And then the physical size of the SSD card or working on it in general. Lotta power in a small package though.

Main reason to go with NUC was to avoid big box. I was planning to spend $500 but I got some sweet deals on black Friday and ended up paying around $370. I used included mount to attach it on the back of touchscreen monitor.

The thing is fanless, but I haven't notice any overheating. Well, 9 yo kid doesn't do much with it anyways, homework and some online games.

Main reason to go with NUC was to avoid big box. I was planning to spend $500 but I got some sweet deals on black Friday and ended up paying around $370. I used included mount to attach it on the back of touchscreen monitor.

The thing is fanless, but I haven't notice any overheating. Well, 9 yo kid doesn't do much with it anyways, homework and some online games.
$370 is a sweet deal. I bought a passive cpu cooler for the quiet but didn't realize the size. It was way taller than my case. Oops. Fortunately AMD supplied a compact cpu cooler with a fan with the cpu. A pleasant surprise. I never hear it.

The election was hacked is the fact.

Explain what exactly Russians hacked?
Again, what exactly Ruskies hacked?
My question to you was (twice) and still is, what exactly Russians hacked?

Be specific.
Again (fourth time), what exactly Russians hacked?

Be specific.
Fifth time, what exactly Russians hacked?

Be specific.
My simple question in regards to your claim, and I am asking you for the six time, is - what exactly Russians hacked?

They never answer...

We need to balance the needs of income for the People of this country simultaneously with the need to be competitive also. As other nations automate with robotics, we will have to do so also, but how do we do that while making sure that the American people are provided for?

I think it will likely end up coming from three things primarily.

1) a Robotics tax that will replace the lost tax revenue stream that people once provided. This wont make robots more expensive than people but it will insure the governments funding and enable it to provide for the defense of our nation and provide the needed revenues to assist Americans.

2) we need to have a Universal Basic Income that will replace welfare. This will give a starting income to everyone that will also insure a minimal consumer market that drives our economy.

3) a large tax deduction based on actual people employed to any business and financial assistance in people obtaining and learning how to use 3D printers, micro farming methods and nano-manufacturing as it becomes available.

No one should ever have to worry about feeding their kids, having a roof over their heads or attaining the basic essentials of modern life.

Hmmm interesting proposals, though I think they'll be met with much hostility.

On UBI, I think we'll have to do a [serious] study on the viability to get that passed - the fiddle farting we did with Canada isn't going to cut it because they de-funded the official report of findings (rumor is that it caused laziness and fell apart, but it's hard to confirm that rumor.)

So essentially trading revenue from people for robotics revenue... I suppose its a thought, though I'm not sure it'd get off the ground as there would be a lot of bi-partisan opposition.

We /must/ cut spending in the gov. it's absolutely unsustainable right now. I think that is going to have to be addressed before we could even /think/ about a UBI or "live employer" credit heh

Forum List

Back