Some questions for Democrats and other Trump critics

His Bump Stock banning EO. If you cannot figure out how it infringed on the Second Amendment then that is all on you.

But, how did I know you would defend it, you just truly cannot say anything at all bad about the man....your tribe might turn on you.
you don't have a Second Amendment right to a bump stock...you do to a firearm though. Bump stocks are added features.

Bumpfire stocks you can do without, they are incidental accessories. Ammunition you can't do without.. Incidentally, it was two Democrat Presidents who enacted bans on ammunition from China and Russia: Clinton and Obama.
That's the same lame-assed argument that gun grabbers use about scary looking semi-autos...."You don't need that".

Bump stocks are not firearms.

I knew it. You cannot say anything bad about the man.

But you are correct, it is an accessory. So, you are good with the Govt banning accessories. So, you would not complain if scopes were banned. Or magazine over 3 rounds, since a magazine is not a firearm. How about ammo, it is not a firearm, are you cool with the Govt banning it?

I just fucking hate people like you that put their party loyalties before the Constitution. Why not just move to Russia, you would be much happier.

What Trump personally did to the Dembots was hurt their cults feelings.....they cit's ried....rioted, attempted an insurrection.....it was truly pathetic to watch...but cultist got to cult

you don't have a Second Amendment right to a bump stock...you do to a firearm though. Bump stocks are added features.

so are scopes, flash suppressors, muzzle brakes & compensators, magazines, and a lot more things

Gosh, I'm so sorry!
You oughta be.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

1679675973180.gif

If that's true, then you also don't have a right to have a scary looking rifle with a pistol grip.....Lame-assed gun grabber argument is lame-assed.
some people think somethings look scary while others don't...that's a matter of taste...not an added feature like a bump stock

A rifle does need some sort of handle to function....it doesn't need a bump stock...

That's the same lame-assed argument that gun grabbers use about scary looking semi-autos...."You don't need that".

Ok, so we have one legitimate reason to be at odds with Trump. That's one more than anyone else has come up with.

:laughing0301:

so are scopes, flash suppressors, muzzle brakes & compensators, magazines, and a lot more things
you don't have a right to a scope, flash suppressor, muzzle brake, or compensator....a magazine is neeeded in a rifle to function though...you need some sort of device to hold the bullets.

But you are right, there are many added features you don't have a right to.

This has never been about Trump. Not for even a moment. He's just one disturbed, needy person.

I would ask the opposite, how such a person could be so attractive to so many.
Exactly. It's the general wave of fascism that bothers me. Some of these people are all-in on the jackboot stuff, and Trump actually muted their ambitions. DeSantis seems ready to fan the flames.

you don't have a right to a scope, flash suppressor, muzzle brake, or compensator....a magazine is neeeded in a rifle to function though...you need some sort of device to hold the bullets.

But you are right, there are many added features you don't have a right to.

And you of course are cool with the Govt banning them all.

Figures.

Wow, not even worth more of a comment than this.

Are you the sell-appointed guardian of everyone else in this country? I asked about what Trump has done to you personally, not some building contractors. If you can't give a truthful answer, the "I love furries" forum is right down the hallway to the left.

Forum List

Back