Some People left their dogs to die in Harvey

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Despite Texan officials repeatedly warning people about leaving their pets and livestock behind, one dog was spotted holding onto a road barrier while a river of rain threatened to carry it away, while others have been seen chained up to trees and telephone poles in areas that have seen as much as 10 inches of rainfall in just 24 hours.

gali-bti-poor-dogs-abandoned-during-floods-2-59a3d8bbe6d98__700.jpg

gali-bti-poor-dogs-abandoned-during-floods-4-59a3d8bfe618f__700.jpg

gali-bti-poor-dogs-abandoned-during-floods-3-59a3d8bdc9bf2__700.jpg

Some People Left Their Dogs Tied Up To Die In The Flood And It Will Break Your Heart

I'm sure some of the owners are just disgusting individuals, and I have no intention of cutting them any slack, but to be fair, I believe some shelters don't allow pets. It had to be hard for some to save their family, but have to leave their pet behind. Chaining them where flooding was expected is pretty disgusting though.

I'm sure some of the owners are just disgusting individuals, and I have no intention of cutting them any slack, but to be fair, I believe some shelters don't allow pets. It had to be hard for some to save their family, but have to leave their pet behind. Chaining them where flooding was expected is pretty disgusting though.

Yeah but keeping the dog chained to a tree, WTF? It makes me so sick and upset.

Despite Texan officials repeatedly warning people about leaving their pets and livestock behind, one dog was spotted holding onto a road barrier while a river of rain threatened to carry it away, while others have been seen chained up to trees and telephone poles in areas that have seen as much as 10 inches of rainfall in just 24 hours.

Some People Left Their Dogs Tied Up To Die In The Flood And It Will Break Your Heart

But then you'll be eating meat tonight, right? Yeah, poor dogs left to die, fuck the pigs and cows, they're food..... go figure.

But then you'll be eating meat tonight, right? Yeah, poor dogs left to die, fuck the pigs and cows, they're food..... go figure.

I mostly don't eat meat anymore.

They should never have dogs if they aren't going to properly care for them, this the law.

Mostly? Well, a lot of people do, and they'll be sympathetic about dogs, but won't give a damn about other creatures who died.

They should never have dogs if they aren't going to properly care for them, this the law.

Well, I would agree, however not because it's the law, but because it's the right thing to do. However people don't think what the right thing to do is when they think about other animals.

Mostly? Well, a lot of people do, and they'll be sympathetic about dogs, but won't give a damn about other creatures who died.

I'd want to save farm animals.
In an emergency situation ...sometimes saving everything isn't possible.

I'd want to save farm animals.
In an emergency situation ...sometimes saving everything isn't possible.

Oh, isn't possible or we don't give a fuck?

Please don't troll my thread and don't change my topic.

Seriously, I am against farm factories and cruelty to animals. If I had a domesticated cow I wouldn't leave it to die cruelly and inhumane.

Stay on my topic which is about owners leaving their dog tied a tree and leaving town when the hurricane hits.

Forum List

Back