Some McDonald's taking reservations, offering candlelight service for Valentine's Day

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Some McDonald's taking reservations, offering candlelight service for Valentine's Day | Fox News

Want to show your date a good time on Valentine’s Day? Try the Golden Arches.

Two Tampa, Fla. McDonald's are accepting bookings for a candlelit dinner complete with roses.

One restaurant is offering diners a chance to make a reservation and their own “McMemories” on Valentine’s Day, reports The Tampa Bay Times. The first 10 customers even get a complimentary rose.

The other Tampa franchise says that they are retraining their employees to act as waiters and are putting out red tablecloths, a centerpiece of fake roses and drinking glasses imprinted with heart-shaped motifs, reports WTSP.

OMG

The jokes just write themselves!

Hi, welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order?

shes says in a sultry sexy voice; ooo, I'd like a Big Mac meal Super Sized and he'd like a choocoolaate miillkshake. As we all know, chocolate is a substitute for sex.

Oh barf.

Even when I still ate meat, I knew better than to eat that crap.

But hey, for those who want heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity and an end to our planet -- you can't do better than McD's.

tumblr_mwdb4w1cB71roqv59o1_500.png

I have to tip my hat off to McDonald's. They are going out of their way at their own expense to provide this service for those couples who would otherwise not be able to afford to dine out at a classy restaurant on Valentine's Day. Nice gesture.

Forum List

Back