Some Donald Trump Voters Warn of Revolution if Hillary Clinton Wins

'"People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”'

Although not representative of all Trump supporters, this is nonetheless typical of the stupidity and extremism common to far too many on the right.

Talk about the mentally unstable, deplorable

Thankfully they would be put down like feral dogs

People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”

Interviews with more than 50 Trump supporters at campaign events in six states over the past week revealed a distinct change from the rollicking mood earlier this year, when Mr. Trump’s surprising primary successes and emergence as an unconventional Republican standard-bearer set off broad excitement. The crowds appeared on edge and quick to lash out.

And while some voters emphatically disputed polls suggesting that Mrs. Clinton would win, others offered an apocalyptic vision of what life would be like if she did.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html

They are going to be sore losers. It will be Trumps fault and he should pay for any lost of property , rioting, and lost of life. He is pushing for this. Hate monger.

There will be violence if Hillary loses. The Right doesn't work that way. They actually respect the laws.
Fucking bullshit. It is not the liberals threatening violence if they lose the election. It is the right wing nut jobs. We have seen the same on this board. I have yet to see a liberal here threaten violence if Trump were to win. However, many of the 'Conservatives' have threatened violence if Clinton wins the election. The last thing that the 'Conservatives' want is a clean and fair election. And they are already making all kinds of impossible claims about the election being 'rigged'. It is the 'Conservatives' that are the problem.
nor is the right. unless of course you have a link that actually has someone saying that. see this OP doesn't. so D'OH!@

'"People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”'

Although not representative of all Trump supporters, this is nonetheless typical of the stupidity and extremism common to far too many on the right.
just post up some fking evidence of such nonsense. My gawd you fking libturds make so much shit up you all are poop brown.

And some democrats warn of revolution if Trump wins.
Just as some republicans have warned of revolution if 0bama won, Just as some republicans have warned of revolution if Romney won. And on and on as far back as you want to take it.

Guno, you are just an idiot, but at least you are consistent.

Talk about the mentally unstable, deplorable

Thankfully they would be put down like feral dogs

People are going to march on the capitols,” said Mr. Halbrook, who works at a call center. “They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there.”

Interviews with more than 50 Trump supporters at campaign events in six states over the past week revealed a distinct change from the rollicking mood earlier this year, when Mr. Trump’s surprising primary successes and emergence as an unconventional Republican standard-bearer set off broad excitement. The crowds appeared on edge and quick to lash out.

And while some voters emphatically disputed polls suggesting that Mrs. Clinton would win, others offered an apocalyptic vision of what life would be like if she did.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/politics/donald-trump-voters.html

They are going to be sore losers. It will be Trumps fault and he should pay for any lost of property , rioting, and lost of life. He is pushing for this. Hate monger.
do you say that when the other side does this shit?....just askin....

I was quite upset when Bush Jr won in Florida, I felt it was rigged since his brother was the gov of the state, and well Gore won the maj vote, but I did not riot or even think about rioting. Gore also took it like a patriotic citizen and congratulated Bush, as Trump should do when he loses.
you did not answer my question....

They hate fair and free elections...These people are the scum of our society and they should be labeled the American taliban. Fuck em...They wouldn't last 2 days.

Nothing "fair" or "free" about trying to "elect" a person not qualified to hold an office. Maybe there are a lot of folks who would consider claims of a Clinton win as proof that the election was NOT fair or free. I know I would. The scum of our society are those that would support tyranny. I find your hate talk offensive.

Forum List

Back