Some Dems to Obama... "Don't stand so close to me"

Are these the SAME Dems who managed to derail Healthcare reform even with a supermajority?

Mostly, per the LA Times and the Obama adm. it's the Dems who are up for election and thus for the first time (since the 08 election) will have to be held accountable for their votes (or lack thereof).

I agree. I am hopeful the Republicans will receive much the same treatment as they did absolutely nothing to move our couuntry forward in 09 either.
Who held the majority in '09?

The dems' have done absolutely nothing to move this country forward since '06. In fact, things were just fine until those idiots took control.

Mostly, per the LA Times and the Obama adm. it's the Dems who are up for election and thus for the first time (since the 08 election) will have to be held accountable for their votes (or lack thereof).

I agree. I am hopeful the Republicans will receive much the same treatment as they did absolutely nothing to move our couuntry forward in 09 either.

The dems' have done absolutely nothing to move this country forward since '06. In fact, things were just fine until those idiots took control.

Now that is a pitiful point of view that clearly avoids facts.

Oh really, so give me some prime examples of the dem's doing ANYTHING to move this country forward since '06.

In fact, was it Bush who was out there encouraging people who could barely afford to spit, to go out and get themselves into those zero down A.R.M. loans?

Was it Bush who was out there stating that everything was just fine with Fannie and Freddie just weeks before they collapsed?

What was the real cause of the economic downturn. Do you even know?

right on. the biggest collection of dead beats, crooks and liars the country has ever witnessed. they haven't done 1 god damned fuckin thing except blow our $$$$

Oh really, so give me some prime examples of the dem's doing ANYTHING to move this country forward since '06.

In fact, was it Bush who was out there encouraging people who could barely afford to spit, to go out and get themselves into those zero down A.R.M. loans?

----Yep he and all the republicans seemed to promote homw ownership.

Was it Bush who was out there stating that everything was just fine with Fannie and Freddie just weeks before they collapsed?
-- Yep pretty much he claimed things were rosy and McCain said the economy was sound.

What was the real cause of the economic downturn. Do you even know?

-- Several problems.
High energy costs.
Bad loans and rating bad loans low risk and selling them in packages. which banks were allowed to do per deregulation.

High personal debt.
Offshoring of jobs.
Stagnant wages.
Horrible trade imbalance.
Vegas style stock market.

And more .

right on. the biggest collection of dead beats, crooks and liars the country has ever witnessed. they haven't done 1 god damned fuckin thing except blow our $$$$
That's about it.

These dem's just don't want to live up to their responsibility in this mess.

And that is one of the prime reasons as to why they will TOTALLY lose the majority come november.

That's about it.

And that is one of the prime reasons as to why they will TOTALLY lose the majority come november.

And none of the republicans in govt bear any responsibility for this mess?
I am sure that every one of them has stood up and acknowleged their part?

That's about it.

And none of the republicans in govt bear any responsibility for this mess?
I am sure that every one of them has stood up and acknowleged their part?
Did I say that?

It's both parties fault, EQUALLY.

But, it WAS the dems who were so vociferous in pushing that zero down A.R.M. garbage that was the main reason for the economic collapse.

I'm still waiting for you to give me those prime examples of the dem's doing anything to advance this country since '06.

That's about it.

BTY Jester don't stand to close to VanSkanky he has ass and mouth disease

A gang of Marxist indoctrinated college kids are running our country at this point. Most of these loons never actually held real jobs or ran businesses. Basically they're all clueless and incompetent. They know all about Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' but they know very little about real-life issues. It's time to give the inept indoctrinated school kids the boot. Make 2010 count people.

A gang of Marxist indoctrinated college kids are running our country at this point. Most of these loons never actually held real jobs or ran businesses. Basically they're all clueless and incompetent. They know all about Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' but they know very little about real-life issues. It's time to give the inept indoctrinated school kids the boot. Make 2010 count people.

most were probably pot smokin' vietnam war protesters

They're all just a bunch of Anti-American Marxist loons at the end of the day. Most of this administration was raised on Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Very few in this administration have actually held real jobs. Most are just spoiled & indoctrinated college kids. They have no real-life experience. It's time to give them the boot. Lets hope this starts happening in 2010.

Exactly, the entire nation, bar a few die hard Obama supporters in denial, knew Obama had to come in and fix our nation by:

Reducing the budget not balancing it
Cutting government
Cutting spending
Cutting taxation for all
And most importantly admitting we are here because of decades of government mismanagement.

He could also look at:
Getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and review other international military commitments.
Look at ending the failed drug war
Finding new revenue streams like cutting government salaries and payrolls
Taxing to the max "supposed" non-profit salaries.
Treating colleges and universities like the big business they are, and taxing them appropriately.
Making all Americans pay into Social Security, even the millions of government workers who don't today.
Outlaw unfunded government pension promises.

Just a few ideas he had available, and chose to ignore.

He deliberately screwed America to protect this government when everyone sacrificed except for them.

Now, the hard decisions are coming, and they are all abandoning ship before the ugliness arrives. Oh well. I told you this day was coming.

Last edited:
It's not just the Democrats who voted for and who are in favor of Cap & Trade, there are some Republicans who believe in this Global Warming Hoax.. Their asses should be voted out of office as well, like Lindsey Graham and John McCain. As for Barrack Obama utilizing his executive powers to do an end-run around Congress and implement Cap & Trade, he should be impeached and removed from Office.

You sure do seem to know an awful lot about and quote from Saul Alinsky....:eusa_whistle:

You sure do seem to know an awful lot about and quote from Saul Alinsky....:eusa_whistle:

Know thine enemy.

Forum List

Back