Some Cop in France are beating up people for no reason

Hello, today les gilets Jaunes contest against le pouvoir d'achat and i got this video of a cop pushing a woman for no Reason this what became of France since a few year now

The link to the Video

Quand on a plus de couilles devant une femme que devant une racaille
Its called totality of the law
If I participate in a bank robbery even though I didnt directly rob the bank I'm still responsible
And if a murder takes place I'm responsible for that also

What was she saying as she was advancing on him from the left?

She is saying to him i am a pain in the ass but i am a woman

Yes, she was part of the protests but she was not threatening at all and there is also a retired man who was beaten by the police in Paris today un Gilet Jaune I do not have the video yet for the moment;)

Yes, she was part of the protests but she was not threatening at all and there is also a retired man who was beaten by the police in Paris today un Gilet Jaune I do not have the video yet for the moment;)

Had she been moving away from the officer instead of advancing on him, she would be feeling so sore tonight.

I'm just saying.

She did say Something that he did not like but he was very brutal the cop in the USA are acting like that in a similar situation ?

She did say Something that he did not like but he was very brutal the cop in the USA are acting like that in a similar situation ?

From what FOX News is saying, Macron is pushing his globalist "climate change" agenda and the French people are sick of it. He wants to raise taxes on diesel fuel and other petroleum products, which the people are already paying high prices for.

Are we talking about leftist?
Bonjour HereWeGoAgain and JGalt , it is about The Gilets jaunes protests

Dsg8N5NWoAEPdwR.jpg

The demonstration arose from anger over rising fuel prices and taxes no political party involve just anger from the French people 80%
Macron is using the climate change to raise the tax because the money will not go for that cause just 7% of the money the rest go in the in the state fund to pay the debt

Sometimes, and I do not understand it. One detention officer wrecked a model's face that was in for a misdemeanor.

Idk, I was brought up you don't hit girls.

That cop did not hit her, he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back. They've been doing worse than that in the US.

In the US, he may have slammed her face into the metal bar, and then arrested her.

Are we talking about leftist?
Bonjour HereWeGoAgain and JGalt , it is about The Gilets jaunes protests

View attachment 230752

The demonstration arose from anger over rising fuel prices and taxes no political party involve just anger from the French people 80%
Macron is using the climate change to raise the tax because the money will not go for that cause just 7% of the money the rest go in the in the state fund to pay the debt

People are right to protest that. Raising taxes because of "Climate Change" is crazy.

From what FOX News is saying, Macron is pushing his globalist "climate change" agenda and the French people are sick of it. He wants to raise taxes on diesel fuel and other petroleum products, which the people are already paying high prices for.
Macron is using climate as a smokescreen (ironic, non?). The protest is not against measures to make the air better. The protest is against too much money going into government and too few results for the people coming out. As everywhere, the less well off are paying for those affluent.

Bonjour Marion Morrison , It has become more and more violent in France between the aggressions that migrants almost daily . I have witnessed a kind of aggression a migrant threatened me but I was with a friend of mine who told him : attention clear the way or I break your mouth must be careful but well when the police are also aggressive for no apparent reason it should also be French most be arms like you American people

Macron is using climate as a smokescreen (ironic, non?). The protest is not against measures to make the air better. The protest is against too much money going into government and too few results for the people coming out. As everywhere, the less well off are paying for those affluent.
Bonjour there4eyeM, the rich are not paying tax with Macron

Bonjour Marion Morrison , It has become more and more violent in France between the aggressions that migrants almost daily . I have witnessed a kind of aggression a migrant threatened me but I was with a friend of mine who told him : attention clear the way or I break your mouth must be careful but well when the police are also aggressive for no apparent reason it should also be French most be arms like you American people

One thing France has done that the US should do is to investigate all the Mosques. The US has investigated no mosques that I know of yet.

I did know about the fact that the mosquée are not investigated in the USA but here in France Macron as a thing for mosquée and those scumbag every chance he as he show is préference A real Shame! :badgrin:

Macron down the toilet.jpg

Benalla was one of those "cop" who brutalize too he is very close to the President Macron

benalla.jpg

Forum List

Back