Some Basic Law Stuff for normal people watching this Legal Chaos

Nope. No one lost anything.
BS.
The taxpayers lost because just like insurance, someone has to make up the difference in revenue, Trump didn't pay.
The bank customers lost because THEY didn't get the same terms, AND they had to pay extra for Trump's lower rate loan.

People driving cars without insurance, raise the rates for everyone.

BS.
The taxpayers lost because just like insurance, someone has to make up the difference in revenue, Trump didn't pay.
The bank customers lost because THEY didn't get the same terms, AND they had to pay extra for Trump's lower rate loan.

There was no amount that Trump didn't pay.
Hard stop.

BS.

They got paid back with interest. The taxpayers made money on the people doing the transaction, the transaction, and the resulting properties that got built as well as the sales of space in the properties.

Car insurance and collateral negotiation aren't even remotely the same things.

For those of you who don’t live in the legal world every day like I do, being a simple Los Angeles trial lawyer, a lot of the legal stuff you see going on surrounding Trump and Trump-affiliated people might seem like chaos. Well, it is chaos. It’s complete chaos. There is almost no resemblance between what is happening with Trump and the law as normally practiced among normal people in normal times. Remember, there’s a Trump Exception to all the rules and all the norms that rejects any kind of precedent and procedure, as well as simple fairness, in its pursuit of the Bad Orange Man and his allies. When you understand that, you will understand why I shake my head when people ask me my legal opinion about what’s going on. My legal opinion about what’s going on is it has nothing to do with the law at all.

Understand that what we’re seeing now are attempts to frame Donald Trump and people affiliated with him to abuse and misuse the legal system to gain a political advantage. This is nothing new. It is something scumbags have been doing for thousands of years. Remember, Caesar crossed the Rubicon with his legion because if he had left his troops behind, they were going to prosecute him into oblivion. Lawfare is nothing new – its modern practitioners just better hope they don’t end up provoking warfare, too.

BJ- Good read from Kurt Schlichter.

Cultists of course will not get it.
I'm the Lord Master of Space and Time and Trump had the same kind of problems in the court system before he was president. Get off yer knees and stop puffing Trump pecker.

There was no amount that Trump didn't pay.
You're FOS.

Trump's Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income ...​

1712067309124.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › donald-trump-taxes

Sep 27, 2020 — Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750 ...

How Trump paid $0 in income tax in 2020​

1712067344284.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › business › 3784189-how-trump-pa...

Dec 22, 2022 — Donald Trump paid no income tax during his last year as president, according to his tax returns, which were released to a congressional ...

Hard stop.
Hard head.

They got paid back with interest. The taxpayers made money on the people doing the transaction, the transaction, and the resulting properties that got built as well as the sales of space in the properties.

Car insurance and collateral negotiation aren't even remotely the same things.

You are trying to explain normal higher level concepts to someone who we know to be incapable of comprehending.

Forum List

Back