Solution for Preventing Most Mass Shootings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Below is a chart that does not include San Bernadino or Las Vegas. They just keep getting more frequent and more deadly as evil takes over.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

upload_2017-10-2_16-38-1.png

Time to start teaching our children how special they are and we are all created equal in the image of God.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Below is a chart that does not include San Bernadino or Las Vegas. They just keep getting more frequent and more deadly as evil takes over.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

View attachment 152437

Time to start teaching our children how special they are and we are all created equal in the image of God.

It's all about gun ownership. It's all about civil war statues. It's all about unirestrooms.

I'm pretty sure it's video games and unexpurgated rock music.

It's all about the availability of tools. The Texas Tower gunmen did not have the tool available today to the crazies, so he did not get nearly as many as Paddock did.

I don't think we can let Dungeons & Dragons off the hook that easily. That and backmasking turned me into the Satan-worshipping heathen that I am today.

Forum List

Back