Soldiers Complain: Missionaries Hand Us Copies of 'New Testament' En Route to Gaza

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
"In recent days, many calls have been received by Yad L'Achim reporting on missionaries from abroad circulating in a number of central places where soldiers are congregating, particularly in the south. The cult-leaders approach soldiers who are either preparing to enter Gaza or taking a break from the war.

Those who called to complain included many officers and soldiers who were targeted by the missionaries and who were outraged by the assault. They feel they are under physical attack in Gaza and under spiritual attack when they step over the border back in Israel."

"Yad L'Achim this week sent an urgent letter to the defense minister demanding that he put a halt to the disgraceful activity of the missionaries. In the letter, the organization's leaders stressed, that "the missionaries' activities at this time of emergency have crossed all boundaries. We ask you to issue an order to commanders that these soul-hunting missionaries not be given access to soldiers."

Soldiers Complain: Missionaries Hand Us Copies of 'New Testament' En Route to Gaza

• Banned
"In recent days, many calls have been received by Yad L'Achim reporting on missionaries from abroad circulating in a number of central places where soldiers are congregating, particularly in the south. The cult-leaders approach soldiers who are either preparing to enter Gaza or taking a break from the war.

Those who called to complain included many officers and soldiers who were targeted by the missionaries and who were outraged by the assault. They feel they are under physical attack in Gaza and under spiritual attack when they step over the border back in Israel."

"Yad L'Achim this week sent an urgent letter to the defense minister demanding that he put a halt to the disgraceful activity of the missionaries. In the letter, the organization's leaders stressed, that "the missionaries' activities at this time of emergency have crossed all boundaries. We ask you to issue an order to commanders that these soul-hunting missionaries not be given access to soldiers."

They should take them and throw them over into gaza and let Hamas deal with them :lol:

Sniff Sniff Sniff

These guys are coming and going from battle. They don't want to be bothered. They need to let them be, and if it's bothering them keep them out.

Jehovah's Witnesses were going around our area. We were visited a couple of times and respectfully refused. Eventually I got tired of it, and told them I worshiped SATAN and to get the hell away from my house and they left to never come back.

It was BS statement to get them to stop bothering me, and it worked. I feel no guilt about it at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CizzE-zZo]Fight Scene From Airplane! - YouTube[/ame]

They should take them and throw them over into gaza and let Hamas deal with them :lol:

No... they just need to be told to leave the soldiers alone. It's that simple. Nothing else needs to be done.

In all honesty, I personally do believe that Jesus Christ was and is the Messiah and somewhat would support Messianic Jews; however, there is a time and place for everything.

This is definitely not the place, nor the time.

In all honesty, I personally do believe that Jesus Christ was and is the Messiah and somewhat would support Messianic Jews; however, there is a time and place for everything.

This is definitely not the place, nor the time.

Absolutely. I agree completely. It's still not convert to Islam or be beheaded like we see elsewhere. So the comparison of Missionaries to .... well.... anything, is pretty tame.

They still shouldn't be doing that, but come on people... have some perspective.

Oh ya---Israel doesn't believe in freedom of religion.

Which you know isn't true. Why say something you know isn't true? Or are you this ignorant, and yet still post?

rhetorical question?

Just in general... If I really didn't know something for a fact.... I would post it as a question:

"Israel doesn't believe in freedom of religion, right?"

If it was a matter of opinion of their policies, then I would state it as such:

"Israel really doesn't support freedom of religion as much as they claim in my opinion"

But to state something as fact, which is completely the opposite of the facts, is just stupidity. If you are that ignorant, at least try and fact check your claims yourself, before spouting off.

Oh ya---Israel doesn't believe in freedom of religion.

Are you sure about that as many Islamic nations ban the practise of other religions unlike Israel. All Israel bans is the proselytizing by missionaries.

All Israeli soldiers should have the opportunity to read the Gospel of Christ, so that they may repent, before they die

Forum List

Back