Soldier in Iraq Loses Home Over $800 Debt

Yes Meister. CurveLight can call people "bitch" and "****" and I'm fine with it. A little hyperbole does not make me break out into spontaneous human combustion.

Why's it so upsetting to you? I do the same damned thing, and evidentially you haven't noticed or else you grant me a pass for some reason -- prolly because we share the same POV. But really Meister, is name-calling the worst sort of conduct you see folks on USMB engage in?

Meister, there's such a thing as leading by example. What you are doing is patronizing...a.nd CurveLight will not learn diddly-shit from someone he does not respect.

I notice that you tell me that, and giving bentlight a pass. I'm the problem? It seems he is the one that has a need to be calling people bitch and ****....yet that is Okay with you? hmmmm

It is okay with her. Madeline often resorts to extreme vulgarity. They are birds of a feather.

The numbers don't make sense but I don't doubt he lost his home. Many soldiers activated to full duty lose their homes, jobs, and custody over their children while deployed. These crimes happen because as a nation we don't give a flying fuck about our Troops.

projecting always makes one look foolish.

The numbers don't make sense but I don't doubt he lost his home. Many soldiers activated to full duty lose their homes, jobs, and custody over their children while deployed. These crimes happen because as a nation we don't give a flying fuck about our Troops.

projecting always makes one look foolish.

Not as foolish as repeating a stale cliche nor making assumptions.

On a side note, Sears does a great thing for Reservists by paying their difference in salary and allowing them to keep all bennies whille being activated to full duty. That's fucking awesome.

Meister, there's such a thing as leading by example. What you are doing is patronizing...a.nd CurveLight will not learn diddly-shit from someone he does not respect.

I notice that you tell me that, and giving bentlight a pass. I'm the problem? It seems he is the one that has a need to be calling people bitch and ****....yet that is Okay with you? hmmmm

It is okay with her. Madeline often resorts to extreme vulgarity. They are birds of a feather.

You're another super style whiny bitch. Someone like you actually admitted the only reason I'm not on ignore is to make it easier to neg rep. Do dumbfucks like you realize rep points don't have any significance? They don't increase how much money you have, get you new vehicles, or travel. Hell, they won't even clean lint off the dryer filter. Yet punks like you think you accomplish something when you cry your little eyes out.

^^^ What a whinging whinger who whinges.

You're lack of self-awareness is quickly descending from parody to tragic-farce.

Yes Meister. CurveLight can call people "bitch" and "****" and I'm fine with it. A little hyperbole does not make me break out into spontaneous human combustion.

Why's it so upsetting to you? I do the same damned thing, and evidentially you haven't noticed or else you grant me a pass for some reason -- prolly because we share the same POV. But really Meister, is name-calling the worst sort of conduct you see folks on USMB engage in?

I don't follow your posts too often, Madeline...So I don't know which way you roll on subjects. But when someone calls me a bitch or a ****.....yeah I will call out the juvenile on it. Sorry you don't agree, but please don't call me out on it and give sonny a pass, it just shows bias.

You're lack of self-awareness is quickly descending from parody to tragic-farce.

Is that why I admitted to being an asshole for calling people names you whiny bitch? Why is it the biggest crybabies like you almost always pretend to be psychiatrists?

The whiner in this thread is you, bub.

4477560658_0f636a8ba6_o.gif

I don't follow your posts too often, Madeline...So I don't know which way you roll on subjects. But when someone calls me a bitch or a ****.....yeah I will call out the juvenile on it. Sorry you don't agree, but please don't call me out on it and give sonny a pass, it just shows bias.

I call people like you bitches and ***** because you prove yourselves to be self righteous hypocrites on a regular basis. I'm an asshole for the name calling but at least I'm honest and more importantly, I've been down that "catch more flies with honey" road and it works pretty good in flesh life but in e-life it doesn't make any significant difference. Punks like you still ignore facts you don't like and are always looking for a way out of a position you can't defend.

On more than a couple of occasions I've owned my errors and I don't ignore info provided by differing views and I don't whine about people calling me names, although I will point out they do it as a way of deflecting from the issue. If you want a serious debate then prove it by sticking to the topic instead of crying.

Basically, instead of trying to control me you should be seeking ways to adjust. You can put me on ignore, go to a board with the rules you obviously desire, or drink a gallon of cow piss. Good luck!

The whiner in this thread is you, bub.

4477560658_0f636a8ba6_o.gif

Thank you for the great example of hypocrisy. You and a few others have been addicted to whining about something as petty as fucking name calling.......but other people are whiners.....lol....what a stoopid bitch.

I call people like you bitches and ***** because you prove yourselves to be self righteous hypocrites on a regular basis. I'm an asshole for the name calling but at least I'm honest and more importantly, I've been down that "catch more flies with honey" road and it works pretty good in flesh life but in e-life it doesn't make any significant difference. Punks like you still ignore facts you don't like and are always looking for a way out of a position you can't defend.

On more than a couple of occasions I've owned my errors and I don't ignore info provided by differing views and I don't whine about people calling me names, although I will point out they do it as a way of deflecting from the issue. If you want a serious debate then prove it by sticking to the topic instead of crying.

Basically, instead of trying to control me you should be seeking ways to adjust. You can put me on ignore, go to a board with the rules you obviously desire, or drink a gallon of cow piss. Good luck!

Bent, I just pointed out how all the left wing nuts (not left wing, but the nuts) such as yourself goes with the evil US, which you were doing. I have issues with the right and left, but I'm tired of people trying to sell how bad the United States is. Trust me....I don't control you, bent, nor am I trying. No one can control ignorance
Grow up, sonny.

Meister said:
Your the the dumbfuck, and too stupid to know it.

Well thank you very much for another great example of the hypocrisy I was speaking about.

Here you are whining and whining and whining about name calling then you do that very same thing.

That is one reason why you are such a whiny bitch.

Meister said:
Your the the dumbfuck, and too stupid to know it.

Well thank you very much for another great example of the hypocrisy I was speaking about.

Here you are whining and whining and whining about name calling then you do that very same thing.

That is one reason why you are such a whiny bitch.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :eusa_whistle:

Bent, I just pointed out how all the left wing nuts (not left wing, but the nuts) such as yourself goes with the evil US, which you were doing. I have issues with the right and left, but I'm tired of people trying to sell how bad the United States is. Trust me....I don't control you, bent, nor am I trying. No one can control ignorance
Grow up, sonny.

Ahhh....this is why you whine about name calling...because you're fucking stoopid. I'm not on "the Left" at all you ignorant bitch. I've been a Republican ever since I first registered to Vote. What I did say is that a Nation we don't give a flying fuck about our Troops. This is easily demonstrated by how we have let them get used for geopolitical experiments such as Iraq.

Even Fukuyama (I know....you don't know who that is) has admitted the Neocon policy of installing democracies is a failure and should not be attempted again. Yet, we still have troops occupying iraq....how many years after bush admitted no wmd were found?

So you know what? Fuck you. Fuck your emotional hijacking of trying to hide behind the "they just hate the US" whining because it isn't going to work. You want to debate against what I've stated? Then do it. But don't raise your twisted pink panties and expect to accomplish anything other than revealing your a fucking pussy.

Forum List

Back