Solar Energy Was America's Sole New Power Source in October

Yes save "those materials", yet the solution you propose, advocate, Green Energy uses "those materials" at a higher rate, Green Energy takes the worlds largest amount of Hydrocarbons to produce a fraction of the energy than if you produced energy directly from Hydrocarbons.

That is the irony, Green Energy is the opposite of Green, Green Energy consumes natural resources such as oil at a higher rate, Green Energy increases demand for oil and oil by-products.

So the consumer not only subsidizes Green Energy but also must compete with Green Energy for a dwindling percentage of Earths Natural Resources.

This is especially true when you reach more than 10% or so of flaky renewables on the grid. At that point -- LARGE new costs come in.. Not only in dollars, but to the environment. Places like California and Germany have already been forced to build out football field size battery barns.. Not big enough to STORE that unreliable production from wind and solar -- but just to guarantee the STABILITY of the grid during frantic switching to balance loads. THOUSANDS of tons of batteries to manufacture, recycle, and replace reguarly.. Those costs have YET to be added into all this "free energy"..
:eek:

Versus millions of tons of fly ash that is poisoness and somehow ends up in our rivers. Flat, you are one dumb bastard. Posting foolishness like this that can be demolished by a third grader.

Well GoldiRocks.. You better go find a Third Grader to help you here. Because those HUGE COSTS and enviro CARNAGE of grid scale storage is about to chop you down to the SIZE of a 3rd grader..

Maybe we should think about saving some for those materials????:eusa_shhh: I am kind of hoping humanity will be around tens of thousands of generations ;)

The last time I checked we'd have to go all the way to Titan to find more.

Yes save "those materials", yet the solution you propose, advocate, Green Energy uses "those materials" at a higher rate, Green Energy takes the worlds largest amount of Hydrocarbons to produce a fraction of the energy than if you produced energy directly from Hydrocarbons.

That is the irony, Green Energy is the opposite of Green, Green Energy consumes natural resources such as oil at a higher rate, Green Energy increases demand for oil and oil by-products.

So the consumer not only subsidizes Green Energy but also must compete with Green Energy for a dwindling percentage of Earths Natural Resources.

Really? A lot of statements here that defy logic. So, back up your statements with some links. Otherwise, just pulling stupid shit out of your ass.

Hey! I get some of my best stupid shit from my ass, thank you very much. :cool:

Maybe we should think about saving some for those materials????:eusa_shhh: I am kind of hoping humanity will be around tens of thousands of generations ;)

The last time I checked we'd have to go all the way to Titan to find more.

Really? A lot of statements here that defy logic. So, back up your statements with some links. Otherwise, just pulling stupid shit out of your ass.

and your an Old Crock, do you need a link for that.

Non-Breaking News, or in this specific case, fact.

Solar Energy is producing the least amount of energy at the largest cost to the taxpayer this December, (un-funded green energy). Coincidentally, every month of the year Solar Energy produces the least at the greatest cost.

Forum List

Back