Social Justice Mathematics Class - Now a Reality in Public Schools

Should math class be used for homosexual indoctrination?

• Total voters
You have an extendable dildo. It is now set for a four inch anal penetration. Your partners anal cavity extends to seven and three eights inches in depth. How much must you further extend your dildo to achieve full penetration?

Isn't that what modern education calls "teaching across the curriculum"?
That's the funniest damn thing that I've heard in ages. GREAT JOB !!!!!!! I can't stop laughing, tears rolling down both cheeks, falling out of my chair.

You have an extendable dildo. It is now set for a four inch anal penetration. Your partners anal cavity extends to seven and three eights inches in depth. How much must you further extend your dildo to achieve full penetration?

That's the funniest damn thing that I've heard in ages. GREAT JOB !!!!!!! I can't stop laughing, tears rolling down both cheeks, falling out of my chair.

You buried your nose very deep in his ass there, Sonny. If that was the funniest thing you've heard in ages...you might want to invest in a joke book.

You buried your nose very deep in his ass there, Sonny. If that was the funniest thing you've heard in ages...you might want to invest in a joke book.
Another funny one .......... this morning is sure worth the price of admission ... for sure ... honestly ...... you guys are on a roll this morning ...... I can't stop laughing ..... keep'em coming folks ... this is priceless ........... I needed these laughs this morning ....... thanks guys .......

They made us say the pledge of allegiance when I was in the 4th grade

Me too. But we also had to do nuclear duck and cover drills. I lived close to a SAC AFB when I was a kid.
Even in fourth grade I wondered how effective hiding under my desk was going to be. Not very was the answer.
But our teachers tried to keep us from becoming neurotic wrecks worrying about nuclear annihilation.

Ah the good ole days. When all you had to worry about was dying from the bomb. .

I have to wonder how all the secession-is-legal types around here feel about saying the pledge of allegiance,

which is a solemn vow in support of an 'indivisible' nation?

Math teachers are using you as a prop? Where?

Lone is deflecting....she can't figure out the math problem.

I have a novel idea, why don't math teachers teach math, history teachers teach history, English teachers teach English etc. etc and stop trying to normalize this garbage? Because that is exactly what is happening, good and normal parents DO NOT want their children exposed to this in schools. It's not the proper venue and once again left tards the children do not belong to you, they belong to the parents.

So ... that's what it is ..... mmmmmmmm ... interesting ... very interesting indeed ............

Well,if there is a bright side to any of this, it would lie in the fact that 2A won't ever have to attend one of these classes.

Not having the intellect necessary to be in a 5th grade math class has its advantages, you know.

Jesus... Look, I'm not saying kids shouldn't be taught to be tolerant. I'm not saying that she's wrong for being gay. I'm just saying that she's being paid to teach her students math, not politics or how great she thinks her personal sexual orientation is. If she finds it so hard to keep her private life private and refrain from using her position as an elementary school teacher to teach her students about her desire to fuck women rather than the arithmetic she's being paid to teach them, then maybe she shouldn't have the job to begin with. I have to wonder what the parents employing her think of this.

She's not teaching kids about how gays fuck one another, she's teaching kids to respect one another, gay or straight.

Since "You're gay" is the latest schoolyard taunt, that's not unreasonable.

When someone called my daughter "gay", she told them that "gay" was for boys. Girls who are gay are "lesbians" so their language was incorrect. Then she added "And even if I was a lesbian, so what?" She was 9 at the time.

Her self-appointed "fairy godmother" (a drag queen who used to be our neighbour) would have been so proud.

Yes.

If math classes had something about homosexuality, I wouldn't have cut math class throughout school. :)

"I'm never going to need any of this. And if I did, who in their right mind is going to take a person's word for an answer over a computer?" :)

Lone has two balls and one penis. Do the math.

Is the answer ..... THREE ????

You're being generous..I'd guess 2.5. Stiff.

You're being generous..I'd guess 2.5. Stiff.
Obviously, math is not my strong suit to miss it by that much.

Lone is a female, but had a sex change.

Proof:
Let Set A = {Vagina, Clitorus, Labia(s)}
Let Set B = {Penis, Glans, Testicle(s)}

Let A' be a proper superset of A and let female be an element of A'.
Let B' be a proper superset of B and let male be an element of B'.

Lonelaugher was originally in Set A', but after a sex change he was in Set C = (A' - A) Union (B' intersection B). Thus Set C is equal to {female, penis glans, testicles(s)}

Proof:
A' - A = {female}
B' intersection B = B since B' is a proper superset of B.

C = {female} Union {B} = {female, penis, glans, testicles(s)}

Forum List

Back