Soccer just advertised during Sunday Night Football

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
NBC just made Al Michaels read a promotion for the English Premiere League.

WHAT THE FUCK???? Unacceptable!!!! I'm not even in character right now folks I'm actually upset this happened!

The world cup is over. Soccer is off-limits for 4 years. There are real sports to talk about :mad:

• Banned
I saw that!

That's awesome!

Arsenal v Man City should be a great match.

I encourage everyone to tune in.

I would bet that 98%+ of America couldn't place Manchester City on a map AND they couldn't name what city Arsenal plays for.

Unless... is Arsenal a city? That'd be ridiculous.

I'll also bet any amount of money that there are less than 2 goals in that game. Is there an over under in Soccer? B/c I'll take the under if it's 2.

I saw that!

That's awesome!

Arsenal v Man City should be a great match.

I encourage everyone to tune in.

I would bet that 98%+ of America couldn't place Manchester City on a map AND they couldn't name what city Arsenal plays for.

Unless... is Arsenal a city? That'd be ridiculous.

I'll also bet any amount of money that there are less than 2 goals in that game. Is there an over under in Soccer? B/c I'll take the under if it's 2.

I would bet that 98%+ of Americans couldn't place Portland on a map, so that's no big deal.

Even though the match is being played at the Emirates, Man City are 7/5 odds on favourite to win, with Arsenal at 9/5 and a draw at 5/2.

With the injury of Olivier Giroud, who is out until Christmas, Gunners manager Arsene Wenger added Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck on the last day of the transfer window. Arsenal have shown character not seen in previous seasons, scoring in the final minutes to beat Crystal Palace and to draw at Everton. However, a disappointing draw at Leicester before the international break has raised old questions about the Gunners.

Manchester City, having done most of their business earlier in the season and constrained by sanctions from UEFA's Financial Fair Play provisions, were quiet in the final week of the transfer window. After dismantling Liverpool in a professional display, the champions had a let off in a shock defeat at home to Stoke.

It will be a great match.

Of course I understood it. I am more worldly than what is happening outside of my county.

So was Stalin!!!!!!!! :eek:

Don't be silly.

Stalin never bet on the Premier League.

morans.jpg

Forum List

Back