So??

soapbox.gif
Don't you get tired of being a one trick pony Chips? You're nothing more than a bitter old man with the same tired schtick.

The minute America even hints at isolationism, bleeding hearts like yours, (ones that generally refer to al-Queerda as exasperated peoples) wonder why America isn't being the world's policeman. Morons like you are the ones condemning the US for putting together a coalition and invading Iraq, while also condemning us for not going into Sudan. Dumbasses like you say that we could have easily just assassinated Saddam Hussein or Kim Jong Il, while at the same time blasting us for sending money to right wing candidates during elections in South America. Idiots like you accuse the US of having religious or political intentions when we help impoverished and disaster stricken nations unconditionally, while at the same time you sympathize with extremists who seek to harm sovereign populations in hopes of establishing theocracies of their own.

*yawn*

Seems like the world forgot about our role in the Balkans. Maybe we didn't really go to Haiti and restore Democracy back in the early 90's. Maybe all that foreign aid to Africa isn't getting through. Earthquakes in Iran, hmmm I wonder if our doctors and medical supplies ever made it? A tsunami on the other side of the world, too bad all we could spare was a couple hundred of million - mere pocket change to us, I guess. What!? You say America ONLY gives twice as much money as the next highest country (Japan) to the development of economically challenged countries around the world? Why those greedy, selfish Pax-Americana bastards. :evil:

Come on Rafferty, America bashing is overtaking Soccer as the world's number one sport, and you're neither original, nor enlightening. You could at least raise the bar and bring a little more substance instead of that tired "American imperialism" song and dance that some of us have heard over and over again. I'm unimpressed with your retro playbook. Maybe it's because I went to France in the late 1990's and heard it all before. Or maybe it's those online exchanges with naive 19 year olds who just got done reading Chomskey and Palast. Who knows.
sad_shrug_smiley.gif

But getting back to the topic at hand, you were trying to say something about a war crime because America deliberately shut off the water supply in Baghdad. :cuckoo:

Ummm, yeah, keep reaching with those uncredible articles, Chipsy. :badgrin:

I admire you, you are right on. Keep speaking the truth brother.

Don't you get tired of being a one trick pony Chips? You're nothing more than a bitter old man with the same tired schtick.

The minute America even hints at isolationism, bleeding hearts like yours, (ones that generally refer to al-Queerda as exasperated peoples) wonder why America isn't being the world's policeman. Morons like you are the ones condemning the US for putting together a coalition and invading Iraq, while also condemning us for not going into Sudan. Dumbasses like you say that we could have easily just assassinated Saddam Hussein or Kim Jong Il, while at the same time blasting us for sending money to right wing candidates during elections in South America. Idiots like you accuse the US of having religious or political intentions when we help impoverished and disaster stricken nations unconditionally, while at the same time you sympathize with extremists who seek to harm sovereign populations in hopes of establishing theocracies of their own.

*yawn*

Seems like the world forgot about our role in the Balkans. Maybe we didn't really go to Haiti and restore Democracy back in the early 90's. Maybe all that foreign aid to Africa isn't getting through. Earthquakes in Iran, hmmm I wonder if our doctors and medical supplies ever made it? A tsunami on the other side of the world, too bad all we could spare was a couple hundred of million - mere pocket change to us, I guess. What!? You say America ONLY gives twice as much money as the next highest country (Japan) to the development of economically challenged countries around the world? Why those greedy, selfish Pax-Americana bastards. :evil:

Come on Rafferty, America bashing is overtaking Soccer as the world's number one sport, and you're neither original, nor enlightening. You could at least raise the bar and bring a little more substance instead of that tired "American imperialism" song and dance that some of us have heard over and over again. I'm unimpressed with your retro playbook. Maybe it's because I went to France in the late 1990's and heard it all before. Or maybe it's those online exchanges with naive 19 year olds who just got done reading Chomskey and Palast. Who knows.
sad_shrug_smiley.gif

But getting back to the topic at hand, you were trying to say something about a war crime because America deliberately shut off the water supply in Baghdad. :cuckoo:

Ummm, yeah, keep reaching with those uncredible articles, Chipsy. :badgrin:

are you serious :rofl: .

According to most of the greatest legal minds on earth, Dimwit and his regime are indictable war criminals. You vote for them knowing this.

This makes you an accomplice to their war crimes/crimes against humanity.

Besides, ignorance is no excuse. Millions of Germans didn’t want a bar of Hitler’s war but that didn’t save them from incessant bombing by "The Allies," (40's talk for the Coalition of the Shill-ing) who pretended to be appalled at Germany attacking Poland (it was RUMOURED) on a counterfeit casus belli.

So I’m sorry, Actsinnnocentmartin, but you are as guilty by association as the Germans were in WW2. :eusa_snooty:

In fact, to my TRULY compassionate Strailyun mind, being a Jew makes you even guiltier than the WW2 Germans! :omg:

No civilised non-Semitic mind can comprehend how someone’s people could be treated like shit by the Germans, and then they support their second-best country killing MILLIONS of INNOCENT people, because they see them as inferior.

The Bush administration is in violation of many of the articles of the Geneva Conventions having to do with the responsibilities of occupying powers, and have been almost since the earliest days of the occupation of Iraq These are found in Section III of the Fourth Geneva Conventions. They are thus liable to be brought up war crimes charges.

He is also guilty of obstruction of justice, for ordering Rove to not respond to a lawful subpoena.

No doubt a dire humanitarian situation, but would you really go so far as to call it a war crime? Entirely Bush's fault? How much blame and accountability do the Iraqis and the Iraqi government have for this?

If I roll over your home with a tank and then hand you the keys to your front door, is it your fault that your roof is leaking?

Thanks for the information. Interesting web site.

...and up through the ground came a bubblin' crude.

Then you might like this.

Of course Georgie's Gyrene Golems here will tell you its a Commumuslim plant. That we are in Iraq because Proddie-run nations like the UK, US, and Oz we are so g-o-o-d they just couldn't stand to see Saddam syphoning off all those oil profits any longer.

So they took control of the wells and they will mind them - in perpetuity - until the poor abused Doon Coons can look after themselves.

Which will be never, if us decent people can help it! :badgrin:

Wow, your propoganda paper is based upon the Lancet report.

From your link:
"The most credible study so far was published in November 2004 in the Lancet, the highly reputable British medical journal. It shows that U.S. occupation forces in Iraq have killed more than 100,000 civilians between March 2003 and October 2004, the great majority of them are women and children."

Credible study? LMAO. No, that wasn't the most credible study, that was the study that cited the highest figures.

Want to know how the Lancet study got their 100k death toll figures?

"the authors are 95 percent confident that the war-caused deaths totaled some number between 8,000 and 194,000."

They weren't sure if the war killed 8,000 or 194,000 so they took the halfway point of that figure and settled for 98,000.

http://www.slate.com/Default.aspx?id=2108887&

Wow, your propoganda paper is based upon the Lancet report.

From your link:
"The most credible study so far was published in November 2004 in the Lancet, the highly reputable British medical journal. It shows that U.S. occupation forces in Iraq have killed more than 100,000 civilians between March 2003 and October 2004, the great majority of them are women and children."

Credible study? LMAO. No, that wasn't the most credible study, that was the study that cited the highest figures.

Want to know how the Lancet study got their 100k death toll figures?

"the authors are 95 percent confident that the war-caused deaths totaled some number between 8,000 and 194,000."

They weren't sure if the war killed 8,000 or 194,000 so they took the halfway point of that figure and settled for 98,000.

http://www.slate.com/Default.aspx?id=2108887&

Sigh! There is no pleasing you, Filth – is there?

Go complain to your Nazi government, who got their Iraqi goons to concoct the figures, not me!

It should be noted that the study is not independent. The survey was conducted by Iraqi officials, who are serving the Occupation, with officials from the U.N.

I believe you have helped to kill about 2 million Iraqis in, and because of, your two turkey shoots in Eyerack.

Now fuck off, I'm having tea!

...and up through the ground came a bubblin' crude.

Then you might like this.

Of course Georgie's Gyrene Golems here will tell you its a Commumuslim plant. That we are in Iraq because Proddie-run nations like the UK, US, and Oz we are so g-o-o-d they just couldn't stand to see Saddam syphoning off all those oil profits any longer.

So they took control of the wells and they will mind them - in perpetuity - until the poor abused Doon Coons can look after themselves.

Which will be never, if us decent people can help it! :badgrin:

You're so busy stereotyping and spewing propaganda, the idea of reading what anyone says is simply out of the question, huh?

I believe you have helped to kill about 2 million Iraqis in, and because of, your two turkey shoots in Eyerack.

Now fuck off, I'm having tea!
2 million Iraqis! And just where'd you find enough room in your ass to store that number? Let me guess, you found a study that says the US possibly killed somewhere between 1 and 4,000,000 Iraqis.

Believe what you want. Drinking all the tea in Australia won't make your propoganda any more credible.

Go complain to your Nazi government, who got their Iraqi goons to concoct the figures, not me!
It should be noted that the study is not independent. The survey was conducted by Iraqi officials, who are serving the Occupation, with officials from the U.N.
LMAO. Actually the Lancet study was an independent study from Johns Hopkins University. The survey you're referring to was from The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) which the paper cites heavily. Congratulations! You've just debunked your own article. :badgrin:

You're so busy stereotyping and spewing propaganda, the idea of reading what anyone says is simply out of the question, huh?

PROPAGANDA?!!

I take it that in your poor propagandised Christo-capitalist mind, the opinion of the world’s finest legal minds is easily trumped by a professional failure and ex-barfly fit only for the job of US Presidunce. :cuckoo:

Without daddy’s influence this career degenerate would be barely existing under a bridge, pissing and shitting himself, while mumbling incoherent claptrap to his empty wine flagons family. :rofl:

Yet you and the serried ranks of simple-minded Seppo fascists maintain this mad-dog Proddie and vainglorious veggie is absolutely Churchillian in stature and the epitome of the WASP work ethic! :eusa_doh:

The only possible excuse for you not admitting you have been well and truly scammed, ever since your corporate Puritan origin, is the breathtaking national narcissism that these spiritual pariahs managed to instill in the national fabric.

The very same insufferable arrogance that made this contemporaneous Taliban as welcome as a pork chop in a synagogue in their own Proddie Urup, and justifiably got them run outta town on a rail, echoes still in the Merkin character

There a millions of loons – many of them with superiority complexes, who insist they are Jesus Christ too! - incarcerated and forcibly sedated in psychiatric institutions around the world, who also think the psychotic ogres outside of their rubber rooms are all evil foreigners out to get them. :cuckoo:

It not me but the whole brave and/or unbribable world that thinks you and your regime are the greatest danger to global freedom since the Mongol Hordes.

Therefore, Americans must break free of the neocons' self-delusional groupthink mentality by learning to differentiate between fact and truth

Forum List

Back