So??

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
Jesus. Rense as well as the ANSWER psychos who wrote that article have some credibility issues, but if that's true it's unacceptable. I'm not an attorney, but I think that depriving 6 million people of water in 117 degree heat most certainly constitutes a war crime.

Hearts and minds :rolleyes:

The Bush administration is in violation of many of the articles of the Geneva Conventions having to do with the responsibilities of occupying powers, and have been almost since the earliest days of the occupation of Iraq These are found in Section III of the Fourth Geneva Conventions. They are thus liable to be brought up war crimes charges.

Care to explain, i have no clue what y'all are talking about.

The Bush administration is in violation of many of the articles of the Geneva Conventions having to do with the responsibilities of occupying powers, and have been almost since the earliest days of the occupation of Iraq These are found in Section III of the Fourth Geneva Conventions. They are thus liable to be brought up war crimes charges.

I’m beginning to get a good grasp of the American legal system. In particular, as it applies to Presidunceial impeachment proceedings.

Apparently the United Nations and the majority of World Jurists don’t have as much legal credibility as a slag with a big snorer, who courageously sucks completely unknown cock in cars after pub closing time, with the American electorate.

Now if we can get a whore, obviously any old cock-sucking whore will do, to accuse Dimwit and his Jesus junta with crimes against humanity, Dimwit will have to go cap-in-hand to Daddy again for a job.

Let’s hope that this time it’s as Consul to some coral atoll, like Grenada, that the unbelievably brave Marines and Rangers conquered in face of fanatical resistance from the Cuban grader driver and the day labourer building the STOL airstrip! :rofl:

Jesus. Rense as well as the ANSWER psychos who wrote that article have some credibility issues, but if that's true it's unacceptable. I'm not an attorney, but I think that depriving 6 million people of water in 117 degree heat most certainly constitutes a war crime.

Hearts and minds :rolleyes:

Correct on the Rense and ANSWER psychos. Incorrect on it depriving 6 million people of water.

This article is a joke, lacking any clear logic or facts of the current situation.

Left wing retards and America haters like Chips have been calling for Iraq to be handed back to the people since immediately after we invaded. But ever since the government has been given back to the people (where the responsibility for the infrastructure is on them) now they want the US to re-establish the provisional authority the minute the power goes out. LMAO, look at all the left wing retards wanting to send Bremer over for a second tour when the water isn't working. :rofl:

War crimes my ass. The US's main role in Iraq is providing security and handing out funds for rebuilding. The Iraqis can terminate any contract with any company and bring in any people of their choosing to fix their water whenever they want.

It's pretty obvious that the anti-America haters and the war critics want the Coalition Provisional Authority back so they can blame Bush and feel better about themselves.

Nation building? Please stay away from us :badgrin:

Vladimir Putin does have a way with words...

<blockquote>BUSH: I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world, like Iraq, where there’s a free press and free religion. And I told him that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia will do the same thing. I fully understand, however, that there will be a Russian-style democracy.

PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, quite honestly. 7/15/2007</blockquote>

:clap2:

True that. If there's one important lesson to be taken away from the war it's that we should never engage in a nation building project ever again.

Unfortunately, it was a US administration that wrought the havoc that has become Iraq. Thus the American people are going to be stuck with the bill for cleaning up the mess. Bush broke it...We're buying it.

Unfortunately, it was a US administration that wrought the havoc that has become Iraq. Thus the American people are going to be stuck with the bill for cleaning up the mess. Bush broke it...We're buying it.
If we're buying it, why all the calls from those same people to leave it???

Seems kind of contradictive for the people to say that we're responsible for giving them water and fixing their power grids while at the same time saying that we should immediately pull out.

Someone please explain to me how we can build their infrastructure while leaving Iraq simultaneously?

Correct on the Rense and ANSWER psychos. Incorrect on it depriving 6 million people of water.

This article is a joke, lacking any clear logic or facts of the current situation.

Left wing retards and America haters like Chips have been calling for Iraq to be handed back to the people since immediately after we invaded. But ever since the government has been given back to the people (where the responsibility for the infrastructure is on them) now they want the US to re-establish the provisional authority the minute the power goes out. LMAO, look at all the left wing retards wanting to send Bremer over for a second tour when the water isn't working. :rofl:

War crimes my ass. The US's main role in Iraq is providing security and handing out funds for rebuilding. The Iraqis can terminate any contract with any company and bring in any people of their choosing to fix their water whenever they want.

It's pretty obvious that the anti-America haters and the war critics want the Coalition Provisional Authority back so they can blame Bush and feel better about themselves.

I&#8217;m sorry you can&#8217;t see my &#8220;hatred&#8221; for the unbiased observation of history and current affairs, and drawing the logical and politically correct conclusions, that it is, Dirt Bag. :sad:

Try to remember though, that, like you, I am merely a mindless product of the Proddie Establishment I was born into. Only I am probably a full generation before you.

Consequently, because of Germany&#8217;s aggressive and pre-emptive wars against nations it considered hostile to its interests, I was conditioned to hate Germans and ALL their ruthlessly acquisitive allies.

As a teenager even the police turned a blind eye to me and my mates bashing Krauts, Dagoes, Hungarians, Bulgars, and Balt migrants, indeed ANYONE who didn&#8217;t have a Pommie-Celtic appearance.

As a matter of fact, even today, 60 years after the war, decent society expects me to hate Nazis, and, moreover, I am required by law to hate anyone who hates Jews.

Curiously though - but not for those here criminally unaware of how their capitalist system and its congruent Jewish religion works - I was/am still required to hate and fear Russians.

Indeed, from the moment of my birth loving Christians conditioned me to hate and kill ALL atheistic Commies. Who suffered 20 times the deaths the submissive Jews did, fighting to saving the world from the tender mercies of "evil" German capitalists like Krupps, IG Farben, etc, and to deliver it into the hands of decent, Jewish God fearin&#8217; American capitalists.

Thank that God that the Untermensch Commies are not a sacred race like the Jews, or I don&#8217;t know how I would console my conscience! :eusa_shifty:

So you see I feel I would be false to the memory not only of the sacred Jews, but to ALL the MULTI-NATIONAL victims of Hitler&#8217;s Holocaust, if I didn&#8217;t hate a hegemonic power, like America, whose successive government(s) professes the very same goals as those ogreish WW2 Germans, Japs, etc.

Surely you feel the same about the imperialistic and genocidal Grenadian&#8217;s, Haitian&#8217;s, Panamanian&#8217;s, Somali&#8217;s, and the many other Mini Me &#8220;evil empires,&#8221; that your Gratingest Generation fought and died against keeping the world safe for Uncle Sham&#8217;s Pox Americana?

Forum List

Back