So You Think You Can Dance??

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Kelly Ayotte thinks she can...

Kelly Ayotte says she backs gun checks

Facing a wave of intense criticism and plunging poll numbers after opposing a bill to expand background checks on gun purchases, New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte tried some damage control in an op-ed published Monday.

“Out of state special interests are running false ads attacking me and even lying about my efforts to prevent gun-related violence,” Ayotte, a Republican, wrote in the op-ed, published by Patch news sites in New Hampshire. “I want to set the record straight: I support effective background checks and in fact voted recently to improve the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).”

Kelly Ayotte says she backs gun checks - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

My question to the resident gunrights extremists is:

If the polls showing overwhelming support for background checks were so wrong, as nut after nut after nut has told us on this forum,

why is Kelly Ayotte flailing and flipping and flopping like a madwoman in restraints?

Why isn't she proudly defending her vote?

yeah there was an effective ad i saw several times over and over recently where one woman, who appears to be a random concerned voter, says something like "I don't know why Kelly Ayotte didn't listen to us up here in New Hampshire..." it's the kind of ad that makes most people notice and think "yeah exactly".

Facing a wave of intense criticism and plunging poll numbers after opposing a bill to expand background checks on gun purchases, New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte tried some damage control in an op-ed published Monday.

“Out of state special interests are running false ads attacking me and even lying about my efforts to prevent gun-related violence,” Ayotte, a Republican, wrote in the op-ed, published by Patch news sites in New Hampshire. “I want to set the record straight: I support effective background checks and in fact voted recently to improve the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).”

If the polls showing overwhelming support for background checks were so wrong, as nut after nut after nut has told us on this forum,

why is Kelly Ayotte flailing and flipping and flopping like a madwoman in restraints?

"We are not losing the war on guns! We did not just get smoked in the Senate! We have taken New Hampshire!

So answering attack ads is now flip flopping? I think not. One can support common sense background checks while opposing a rushed, poorly thought out and emotionally charged attempts at writing new law on the fly without being a hypocrite.

Just because President Obama got gut punched after his media blitz, "I feel your pain" histrionics and general abject failure is no reason to sucker punch Kelly Ayotte over a minor clarification. (I know I can dance)

The question is why do you bring up this crap when everyone knows gun control is a loser? Maybe that's your attraction to it: losers attract.

The stunned silence is most enjoyable.

Everyone's drooling over the hearings. You expect them to be able to think about two things at the same time? :cool:

Kelly Ayotte is crying over out of state special interests. Does that mean she'll be turning down out of state pro-gun money when she's trying to save her silly ass come election time?

The question is why do you bring up this crap when everyone knows gun control is a loser? Maybe that's your attraction to it: losers attract.

I'm calling attention to the fact that apparently Kelly Ayotte thinks you're full of shit.

Good thing we already have em then.

Well they really wanna deprive individuals who already own guns of the ability to sell them without the government getting a cut. There are so many ways to refute the "gun control" crowd that it ain't even funny.

The stunned silence is most enjoyable.

Everyone's drooling over the hearings. You expect them to be able to think about two things at the same time? :cool:

Kelly Ayotte is crying over out of state special interests. Does that mean she'll be turning down out of state pro-gun money when she's trying to save her silly ass come election time?

If the Dems are still peddling gun control nonsense at the top of their agenda come election day she wont need much money to win. She will have a cakewalk.

I'm calling attention to the fact that apparently Kelly Ayotte thinks you're full of shit.
You're calling attention to the fact that you're a brainless moron.

Forum List

Back