so yeah...

GotZoom said:
Think of it this way. The virus you can get from the airport computer is easily treatable.

Those .....ahem...women in New Jersey....there is no telling.

Hang in there bro...once you get there, have an incredible time, and get back, then we can all laugh about Darin's Excellent Adventure!

:beer:

:bat:

Bonnie said:
Technically he wont' be in the heart of the city.. more along the outskirts....He just may survive :2guns:

Agreed, to an extent. He's not going to be on MLK Boulevard or right next to the towers or Penn Station - but he's just about a mile or so (likely less) from Penn.

Either way, I believe a loaded weapon may be in order! :)

jimnyc said:
Agreed, to an extent. He's not going to be on MLK Boulevard or right next to the towers or Penn Station - but he's just about a mile or so (likely less) from Penn.

Either way, I believe a loaded weapon may be in order! :)

Egads.. Is every MLK street in the US exactly the same time of area? Milwaukee has a MLK Dr., and it's not pretty...

Shattered said:
Egads.. Is every MLK street in the US exactly the same time of area? Milwaukee has a MLK Dr., and it's not pretty...

Yep...

Generally speaking, these types of named roads are petitioned for, so it only goes to make sense that they will be located in highly black populated areas.

Whether or not there is a common theme amongst these named roads and crime areas... Well, lets just say that thread is best left for William Joyce or Big D.

Speaking of Big D, wonder where he's been? Oh, that's right, he was banned. :)

Being the old man that I am, I never heard my cell phone ring at 10:30 last night (yes, that's right, I'm in bed early every night, but I'm always up between 2-4am too!).

You'll be happy to know that Darin landed safely at Newark airport last evening and was waiting for the shuttle to his hotel. Whether he survived the rest of the evening is another story...

Just kidding, he'll be fine! Just thought I'd report in...

jimnyc said:
Being the old man that I am, I never heard my cell phone ring at 10:30 last night (yes, that's right, I'm in bed early every night, but I'm always up between 2-4am too!).

You'll be happy to know that Darin landed safely at Newark airport last evening and was waiting for the shuttle to his hotel. Whether he survived the rest of the evening is another story...

Just kidding, he'll be fine! Just thought I'd report in...

He sent me a picture of.....something....about 2:00 A.M.

dmp said:
That's a heart. Turn your head to the right. ;)

:D
Please please please tell me you didn't think I didn't know what that was... pleeeeeeeease please please please....

Forum List

Back