So Why All the Lying About Russia?

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Supposedly the Mueller Report says that there was no "collusion".

So why did all those people lie...about Russia and meetings with Russians?

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself
I'm sure I missed a few...

Russia is a third rate economic power run by a Mafia cartel that has a second rate military and nukes. Putin is desperately trying to foment social discord and political discord, trying to break up the EU, backed right wing fascist groups in France, Eastern Europe, Spain, and throughout the world...

These people didn't lie about meetings with France. They didn't even lie about meetings with China (that we know of). They lied about Russia.

Why?

Some have said that these people are simply liars. They lie about everything. That in ITSELF is a problem but more than that...it's always Russia

WHY?

Hopefully the Mueller report answers that question

They lied to Congress

They lied to the FBI

They lied to the American people.

They risked JAIL for these lies.

Why would they do that?

Sorry to hear about your ...

meltdown.png

They lied to Congress

They lied to the FBI

Why would they do that?
if donnie's emails where he is told a russian agent sent by putin to give dirt on hillary because putin wants trump to win, and donnie agrees to the meeting in Trump tower, and brings in Jared and Manafort who also know the purpose of the meeting, are not proof of collusion then what is? there is the rub- is it against the law to just talk to russian government agents when they ask if they can meet you to give you dirt on a poltical opponent because dictator crime boss Putin fears hillary and knows he has control over Trump? if it cannot be proven during that meeting that any of those guys said trump is good to go and he will make it worth your while, it is wrong and awful and should make everyone not want to support Trump, but it is probably also not indictable.

there's a very simple question that no one seems to be able to answer with the same simplicity.

since russia is a well known undisputed hostile adversary of the USA... the Q begs:

when any of these asswipes were contacted by the rooooskies, why didn't they contact the authorities to tell them that was happening?

They lied to Congress

They lied to the FBI

Why would they do that?
if donnie's emails where he is told a russian agent sent by putin to give dirt on hillary because putin wants trump to win, and donnie agrees to the meeting in Trump tower, and brings in Jared and Manafort who also know the purpose of the meeting, are not proof of collusion then what is? there is the rub- is it against the law to just talk to russian government agents when they ask if they can meet you to give you dirt on a poltical opponent because dictator crime boss Putin fears hillary and knows he has control over Trump? if it cannot be proven during that meeting that any of those guys said trump is good to go and he will make it worth your while, it is wrong and awful and should make everyone not want to support Trump, but it is probably also not indictable.

If $145 million in "charitable donations" is not proof of collusion then what is?

Process crimes and people's past that had nothing to do with the investigation.
There is no such animal as a "process crime".

There are felonies and misdemeanors.

And no one has answered the original question.

Why all these lies...about Russia?

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Russia is a third rate economic power run by a Mafia cartel that has a second rate military and nukes. Putin is desperately trying to foment social discord and political discord, trying to break up the EU, backed right wing fascist groups in France, Eastern Europe, Spain, and throughout the world...

These people didn't lie about meetings with France. They didn't even lie about meetings with China (that we know of). They lied about Russia.

Why?

Some have said that these people are simply liars. They lie about everything. That in ITSELF is a problem but more than that...it's always Russia

WHY?

To hide their cooperation with them.

The Mueller report is a shame, the investigation a fake at least in the end. I suppose it's possible Barr shut it down and dictated the conclusions, but I really think it was never meant to go anywhere to start with.

The Mueller report is a shame, the investigation a fake at least in the end. I suppose it's possible Barr shut it down and dictated the conclusions, but I really think it was never meant to go anywhere to start with.

I think you're wrong.

I have a lot of faith in Mueller. He may be a Republican but he is a serious and principled investigator. I doubt that he approached his investigation as a "get Trump" task but I have no doubt he was serious about it.

We don't KNOW what he found.

All we have is Barr's bullshit 4 page memo ...supposedly summarizing 2 years worth of investigation in less than 48 hours.

Barr did what he was hired to do. We need to see the Report.

WHY?

Here's what one life-long Republican ( and former chief-of-staff to Colin Powell) has to say about Mueller's pedigree:

Russia Obsession Let Trump Abandon Nuclear Treaties—Wilkerson and Jay

"Bob Mueller is known, if anyone checks, as the Republican clean up man. He is a Republican. When there’s a mess, call Bob. His integrity alone will affect the issue, ultimately."

Bill Barr has a history even more partisan than Mueller's, so I wouldn't be surprised if we wait a long time before Mueller's report becomes available to those who paid for it.
AP-William-Barr.png

AP wipes Iran-Contra pardons from Bill Barr's record: Another win for conventional wisdom

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

Why are you still not getting it?

It's over, he had two years, and nothing was found. You must find a new conspiracy theory now.

It's not illegal to speak with Russians.

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

Stupidity and fear. It is a valid question and I wish others on the right would admit they lied when they didn't need to. I believe they lied to prevent the left attacking them for daring to talk to a Russian. I am tired though of listening to idiots try to link just talking to a Russian as being some kind of crime. If it is a crime to talk to Russians than almost every senator is guilty.
And if they had told the truth about the Russians trying to get them to help and turning them down instead they would have cut the legs out of this BS collusion narrative.

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

... and still no Russian connection

I think you're wrong.

I have a lot of faith in Mueller. He may be a Republican but he is a serious and principled investigator. I doubt that he approached his investigation as a "get Trump" task but I have no doubt he was serious about it.

We don't KNOW what he found.

All we have is Barr's bullshit 4 page memo ...supposedly summarizing 2 years worth of investigation in less than 48 hours.

Barr did what he was hired to do. We need to see the Report.
... and still no Russian connection

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

How about, since they weren't committing any crimes, it wasn't anybody's business...

Forum List

Back