So, who will emerge unscathe from the GOP upcoming brawl?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
On another thread, some right winger has found "new love" for an ABC (aka liberal media) poll that shows Hillary dropping in the popularity polling.....

So, I looked up how that same "liberal media" is polling the GOP clown posse. Here it is (and note that NO ONE is even reaching the low-teens in the polling):
2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
ABC/Wash Post
Bush 10, Rubio 10, Walker 11, Carson 8, Huckabee 9, Paul 11, Cruz 8, Christie 6, Trump 4, Perry 2, Kasich 3, Santorum 4, Fiorina 2, Graham 1

So, which GOPer will rise from the ashes of future debates and negative ads to challenge the democrat nominee???

none

leftist media will never allow another (R) to gain the WH.

no one can over come such odds, the country will be in ruin, like detroit and the media will blame the last (R) in the House.

On another thread, some right winger has found "new love" for an ABC (aka liberal media) poll that shows Hillary dropping in the popularity polling.....

So, I looked up how that same "liberal media" is polling the GOP clown posse. Here it is (and note that NO ONE is even reaching the low-teens in the polling):
ABC/Wash Post
Bush 10, Rubio 10, Walker 11, Carson 8, Huckabee 9, Paul 11, Cruz 8, Christie 6, Trump 4, Perry 2, Kasich 3, Santorum 4, Fiorina 2, Graham 1

So, which GOPer will rise from the ashes of future debates and negative ads to challenge the democrat nominee???
The one with the most money.

• Banned
none

leftist media will never allow another (R) to gain the WH.

no one can over come such odds, the country will be in ruin, like detroit and the media will blame the last (R) in the House.

Abandon the crazed tea baggers and you WILL regain the WH.

ABC/Wash Post

None of them will emerge unscathed. Someone will emerge battle tested and ready. Unlike the Democrat minstrel show where Hillary will cruise to an easy primary victory, only to crash and burn under the bright lights of the general.

ABC/Wash Post

None of them will emerge unscathed. Someone will emerge battle tested and ready. Unlike the Democrat minstrel show where Hillary will cruise to an easy primary victory, only to crash and burn under the bright lights of the general.

:"battle tested and ready" like Mitt was? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

ABC/Wash Post

:"battle tested and ready" like Mitt was? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Mitt would have won had the Democrats not ginned up their fraud machine.

ABC/Wash Post

Link something other than a gop hack site.....

ABC/Wash Post

Are you saying he really didn't have a dancing horse, or a car elevator, and that the video saying he didn't care about 47% of the country was a fabrication??

ABC/Wash Post

Leave it up to the media...Hillary will be the only one left unscathed.

Now go to the end of the line..........

ABC/Wash Post

Check my sig line.

ABC/Wash Post

Are you saying he really didn't have a dancing horse, or a car elevator, and that the video saying he didn't care about 47% of the country was a fabrication??
I think he's saying the vote was rigged. If it was possible to rig a winning margin that big we would never have democrats in office.

ABC/Wash Post

I think he's saying the vote was rigged. If it was possible to rig a winning margin that big we would never have democrats in office.

The GOP will be butt hurting about Obama for a long term:booze::eusa_boohoo:....and if Hillary wins.....HOLLY COW

We could see suicides on the same scale as the Great Depression! :ack-1:

ABC/Wash Post

Check my sig line.

The link to nowhere.............

Forum List

Back