So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?

Hey dippy, did you hear? Russia blew up their own pipeline to benefit US energy companies.

lol
Idiot, I wrote above that it was Western intelligence services that blew up the pipelines. Are you not only dumb but also blind?

Hey dippy, did you hear? Russia blew up their own pipeline to benefit US energy companies.

lol
I don't know if dippy heard it but the rest of us have. I filed it away in the same folder with "suicide bombers are cowards" and "all of my problems are Putin's fault".

Idiot, I wrote above that it was Western intelligence services that blew up the pipelines. Are you not only dumb but also blind?
So sorry dippy. I assumed you’d be wrong on this issue because you’re wrong on so many other issues.

So sorry dippy. I assumed you’d be wrong on this issue because you’re wrong on so many other issues.
That's okay, giptard. Usually, arrogant fools are wrong in their assumptions. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Trump blew it up using weapons of mass destruction he had hidden at Mira Lago.

FBI tried capturing the weapons in their raid but only found stolen documents
Kimm-Dongz Tu Short did it for shitz and giggles...and Dennis Rodmans birthday
fa13f65579936b2900501def5d1af14b

Check it out. This guy could teach you so much. I’ve tried, but you just refuse to learn.

I admire you. Most people would give up as soon as they are given the finger, but not you. You are determined to educate that boy no matter how much frustration he causes you and how much he infuriates everyone else!

Do you fail to see how intelligent this guy is?

Don't know what makes him so intelligent. I never said that Russia blew up the Crimean bridge or Nord Stram pipeline or shelled Zaporizhzhia NPP.

About what Russia wins. This war isn't about Ukraine. Ukraine is just one link in the chain. Read their demands to the US and NATO put forth in December 2021 to see a wider picture.

I already told you about that. But you are too thick to comprehend and are trying convince me in obvious things.

Don't know what makes him so intelligent. I never said that Russia blew up the Crimean bridge or Nord Stram pipeline or shelled Zaporizhzhia NPP.

About what Russia wins. This war isn't about Ukraine. Ukraine is just one link in the chain. Read their demands to the US and NATO put forth in December 2021 to see a wider picture.

I already told you about that. But you are too thick to comprehend and are trying convince me in obvious things.
Only trying to help you get informed. No need for vitriol.

Forum List

Back