So which of you white crackers is going to racially intergrate to East side St. Louis

Segregation has its merits. Not trying to be racist or anything but there are good reasons to keep them over there and me over here.

You liberals won't understand that until someone drops you off in East Dallas at 3 AM.

Last edited:
What if it turns out that people are living where they want to live? Just what will be done when people can't afford to move or don't want to? I suspect there will be encouragement for some to move into nicer neighborhoods and when they can't afford it, it will be more spending of money we don't have to pay some mortgages or rent.

This reminds me of the policy imposed on some school districts where parents moved where they wanted to, partially based on the schools in the district. They were in for a shock because the liberals thought some schools had too many blacks and some had too many whites and, being idiot liberals, decided to balance things out. The children were forced to be bussed to other schools so the colors could be evenly distributed and make the liberals feel good about themselves. Didn't matter that the parents and children were miserable as long as libs could pat themselves on the back for being so wonderful.

Liberals see all people as children who need to be told what to do. If some aren't doing well, they assume they are being bullied rather than irresponsible and they step in to chastise the people who are doing okay. Everyone knows that if one family is living comfortably then it means they took something from someone else.

What if it turns out that people are living where they want to live? Just what will be done when people can't afford to move or don't want to? I suspect there will be encouragement for some to move into nicer neighborhoods and when they can't afford it, it will be more spending of money we don't have to pay some mortgages or rent.

This reminds me of the policy imposed on some school districts where parents moved where they wanted to, partially based on the schools in the district. They were in for a shock because the liberals thought some schools had too many blacks and some had too many whites and, being idiot liberals, decided to balance things out. The children were forced to be bussed to other schools so the colors could be evenly distributed and make the liberals feel good about themselves. Didn't matter that the parents and children were miserable as long as libs could pat themselves on the back for being so wonderful.

Liberals see all people as children who need to be told what to do. If some aren't doing well, they assume they are being bullied rather than irresponsible and they step in to chastise the people who are doing okay. Everyone knows that if one family is living comfortably then it means they took something from someone else.

Forced bussing is one of the worst redistribution of wealth scams the federal government ever came up with. It ruined thousands of once-decent neighborhoods, turning them into uninhabitable jungles.

Forum List

Back