So What Next Joe Biden?,Hmm,"I Dodged Sniper Fire In Iran/Iraq/Ben Ghazi" ??

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: So will this be the next story we get out of Joe Biden? Probably.
In the meantime, anyone wanna guess what country/place/what year he was almost hit by 20 to 50 bullets? But of course, Biden saw them coming and ducked south just in time !!!!
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :CryingCow:

In the meantime, anyone wanna guess what country/place/what year he was almost hit by 20 to 50 bullets? But of course, Biden saw them coming and ducked south just in time !!!!
You heard the latest where some 30 year old was shooting in Texas. Joe Biden must of been there, ducking and covering while telling the "POLICE" where to shoot. That Joe "the groper" Biden, just average Joe.

He could say he raced up Kettle Hill with Teddy and the Roughriders and folks could believe it as a fact, considering his age, and how old he looks.

He could say he raced up Kettle Hill with Teddy and the Roughriders and folks could believe it as a fact, considering his age, and how old he looks.
Served in Korea with the USO filled in when one of the girls could not dance.

Biden,,,,"I Was There When Lincoln got shot" I even chased that Russian dude who shot lincoln right out the front door,,,but he was too fast for me and jumped right into his get-a-way car, I think it was a chrysler cordoba, but he sped away,,,,but I almost got him !!!!!

Served in Korea with the USO filled in when one of the girls could not dance.
hey,,,didnt Biden have a brief affair with Marylynn Munroe in 1958?

bieNjoj.png

didnt Joe Biden sign the Constitution along with Washington,Lincoln and Bill Clinton?

Pretty sure the guy took one in the head some time back the doctors couldn't remove.
It would explain a lot.

i so envy Joe Biden being he is the only one running for President who actually met the woman who designed the American Flag

Forum List

Back