So...what are your plans for this 4th of July Weekend?

I am off for 2 weeks, the wife is on a road trip with her best friend since 4th grade...the daughter is going for a trip with her girlfriend..... and me? I am alone for 8 glorious days....tomorrow?

the man club is coming over for a bbq party, after that, I am not doing a thing but swimming and reading....I might drop in here from time to time....

I do have one project; to replay what I think is the best gamne ever created- System Shock 2 at night naturally.......

oh and watch walking dead season 1....lights off at night;)

Last edited:
I am off for 2 weeks, the wife is on a road trip with her best friend since 4th grade...the daughter is going for a trip with her girlfriend..... and me? I am alone for 8 glorious days....tomorrow?

the man club is coming over for a bbq party, after that, I am not doing a thing but swimming and reading....I might drop in here from time to time....

I do have one project; to replay what I think is the best ever create- System Shock 2 at night naturally.......

Nice

Throw in a poker game and frequent "Old Man" naps and you're in!

I do have one project; to replay what I think is the best ever create- System Shock 2 at night naturally.......

They will take away your man card if you read on the 4th of july. Unless it's Playboy.

Forum List

Back