So...what are your plans for this 4th of July Weekend?

is that before or after the cross burning?

Cross burning? Nah, the fagots work just fine for starting fires. I do have to check on the conservatives, one managed to work his way off the BBQ spit.

I wa j/k .... I don't think they burn crosses anymore.
Who burns crosses? Fagots? How can fagots burn crosses, they're just inanimate bundles of sticks tied together and used for kindling. :eusa_eh:

Hanging at home, cooking out, going to a park, taking a boat out on the lake, blowing up things, taking a road trip or anything else exciting?

Going to the gpas and grill either chicken with sstupbs sauce or make some ribs. Im' hope for the rips bup its my grandpas money so yeah. Then where going to watch the firwerods over the r9ive. :D

Hanging at home, cooking out, going to a park, taking a boat out on the lake, blowing up things, taking a road trip or anything else exciting?

Going to the gpas and grill either chicken with sstupbs sauce or make some ribs. Im' hope for the rips bup its my grandpas money so yeah. Then where going to watch the firwerods over the r9ive. :D

Are you posting from your phone, or having you been tipping a few back? :beer:

thasth exaxlktkhy thes ame tihning i llwi do

Pool time and drinking.
Our local weatherman said something about "avoiding alcohol" in the "dangerous" heat we've been having.
I laughed hysterically.

did you realize germans has the asame word as germs. THATS WHAT U ARE. this is an americas patriot thread, gtfo or get banned. your chioice, krauthammer.

Have a great night everyone, off to meet some old friends from High School for a bit of :booze: and :wine: and :beer:

Cheers!

did you realize germans has the asame word as germs. THATS WHAT U ARE. this is an americas patriot thread, gtfo or get banned. your chioice, krauthammer.

on 4th of july i will give a talk about border measure regulations and enforcement of intelekshual property rights.

another episode of: shit sheldon knows jackshit about & stuff

My brother has bought me a present.... three hawt American guys, all single. All here for the weekend. Oh Happy Day!

We're having a BBQ on sunday for bunch of friends, some American, some Brits and we will have lots of fun.

Sunday I'm helping out at the Red/White/Blue Days in the city park. Sunday evening cookout at my bro's (get to meet my brand new grand-niece :)). Monday night public fireworks.
Get drunk in there somewhere. Maybe more than once.

Forum List

Back