So Trump wants to work with Dems after the New Year,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

Trump gets cozy with Democrats, and Republicans say ‘I told you so’
". . .Trump tends to govern more by sentiment than by substance, and he likes Schumer and Pelosi more than House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who have stomached him but never done a good job disguising the fact that he makes them nauseous.

“For the Republican leadership to keep thinking Donald Trump is on their team is like Charlie Brown letting Lucy hold the football,” said Matthew Continetti, editor-in-chief of the Washington Free Beacon. “Have people not been watching Donald Trump for two years?”

The president’s thinking wasn’t complicated. The administration had been pressing Congress to raise the debt ceiling for months and Republican leaders had promised to do so before the August recess, according to a senior administration official. The president was frustrated when that didn’t happen and he wanted to strike a deal, even if it outraged the leaders of his own party.

But on the substance, his interests also aligned more with Chuck’s and Nancy’s than with Mitch’s and Paul’s. Trump wanted the debt ceiling raised, he wanted money sent to recently ravaged Texas, and he wanted Republicans focused on passing his tax-reform proposal. By clearing the deck of the first two—the Senate voted 80-17 on Thursday in favor of raising the debt ceiling and sending $15 billion in hurricane relief to the Lone Star State – the president believes he’s making it easier for Republicans to get a tax bill done. . ."

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

These creatures ^^^^^ are the same democrats who cried about "obstruction" under obama until they were suffering from severe dehydration. Empty-headed fucking hypocrites.

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

Too late.

Because that's what democrats do best.

They need to give the GOP and Trump the dose of medicine that the GOP gave Obama and stonewall and obstruct EVERYTHING Trump tries. Don't let these weasels get credit for anything with the help of the Democrats.
Wait till after the 2018 election. Then TELL Trump what he should do.

Too late.

Obstructionist

Why do you want to shut down government? Why anarchy?

They need to give the GOP and Trump the dose of medicine that the GOP gave Obama and stonewall and obstruct EVERYTHING Trump tries. Don't let these weasels get credit for anything with the help of the Democrats.
Wait till after the 2018 election. Then TELL Trump what he should do.

Yep , Trump and the Pubs know what they just did, pay their lobbyist and themselves , screw everyone else, esp those making median income and below. They also have plans for the future, will need to get rid of Medicaid and deep cuts in Medicare. One has to be dirt poor in some of these Pub states to get any medical and most of them do not put adults on Medicaid.

Too late.

Obstructionist

Why do you want to shut down government? Why anarchy?

Yes. Pay back is a bitch.

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

Fake News.

Too late.

Tissue?

"If you don't like it....ummm....well.......uhhhh......go out and....uhhhh..... win some elections"
-Saint Obama

Too late.
Kinda like.
“They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back"

". . .Trump tends to govern more by sentiment than by substance, and he likes Schumer and Pelosi more than House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who have stomached him but never done a good job disguising the fact that he makes them nauseous.

“For the Republican leadership to keep thinking Donald Trump is on their team is like Charlie Brown letting Lucy hold the football,” said Matthew Continetti, editor-in-chief of the Washington Free Beacon. “Have people not been watching Donald Trump for two years?”

The president’s thinking wasn’t complicated. The administration had been pressing Congress to raise the debt ceiling for months and Republican leaders had promised to do so before the August recess, according to a senior administration official. The president was frustrated when that didn’t happen and he wanted to strike a deal, even if it outraged the leaders of his own party.

But on the substance, his interests also aligned more with Chuck’s and Nancy’s than with Mitch’s and Paul’s. Trump wanted the debt ceiling raised, he wanted money sent to recently ravaged Texas, and he wanted Republicans focused on passing his tax-reform proposal. By clearing the deck of the first two—the Senate voted 80-17 on Thursday in favor of raising the debt ceiling and sending $15 billion in hurricane relief to the Lone Star State – the president believes he’s making it easier for Republicans to get a tax bill done. . ."

So is that why they (the pubs) fought like heck to even ok a simple funding of Chip.
Its too late, he made his bed and can lay in it. The way the Pubs are acting who would want anything to do with them. They are back on Uranium One and Clinton emails.

Trump is in Florida and he knows just what he did. Gave himself and his family a huge tax cut and his buddies.

So is that why they (the pubs) fought like heck to even ok a simple funding of Chip.
Its too late, he made his bed and can lay in it. The way the Pubs are acting who would want anything to do with them. They are back on Uranium One and Clinton emails.

Trump is in Florida and he knows just what he did. Gave himself and his family a huge tax cut and his buddies.

:crybaby: Trump is winning :crybaby: Trump :crybaby: what a bunch of crybabies thank Christ you people are no longer in charge.

:crybaby: Trump is winning :crybaby: Trump :crybaby: what a bunch of crybabies thank Christ you people are no longer in charge.

Not for long. Of course we will have to undo everything Trump and the Cons did.

democrats exist in a bubble of hypocrisy so thick they can see nothing outside of it, and they are by and large too stupid to ever consider there IS anything outside of it.

Too late.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

I ran the calculator and look to pay 3.2K less in Federal tax next year. How cool is that?

-Geaux

Massive tax cut passed.

Obamacare mandate - gone.

K-12 education expenses can now be paid with 529 accounts.

Deregulating at a furious clip.

636198984852335884-011517-copy.jpg

Massive tax cut passed.

Obamacare mandate - gone.

K-12 education expenses can now be paid with 529 accounts.

Deregulating at a furious clip.

636198984852335884-011517-copy.jpg

And its drill baby drill for oil and gas in the Alaska national wildlife refuge, something else that was in the tax reform bill.

Forum List

Back