So, the typical milk toast response to yet another mass murder by brown skinned terrorist.

Each leader "assuring" all of us that they will be pursuing "those responsible" for doing this.

Say, they ever find that wife of that brown skinned terrorist that killed all of those gays? Oh right. The milquetoast president changed the narrative and directed our attention to blame the NRA. Of course his stupid followers just clap away.

Did they ever find her?

Say, did they ever find ALL of those responsible for those two BROWN SKINNED terrorists that killed all of those people in San Bernadino? He promised that he would. Did he?

Say, did the world governments find ALL of those responsible for the Turkey bombing? We still waiting for an update for the mass murder committed by the brown skinned non Christians?

Say, did we ever find out ALL of those responsible for the mass killing committed by the brown skinned terrorists in Paris with guns in a gun free COUNTRY? Any updates? How many arrests? One or two?

I am pretty sure in response to ALL of those ( including ALL of the other ones I did not mention) the response was the same.

Teddy bears, lit candles, hand in hand, tears, and our "prayers" and "thoughts."

Bravo left wing world. No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

No one's stopping you from getting off your ass and going off to fight the terrorists.

BTW, YOU never express anything other than lame attempts to score political points over these events.

Each leader "assuring" all of us that they will be pursuing "those responsible" for doing this.

Say, they ever find that wife of that brown skinned terrorist that killed all of those gays? Oh right. The milquetoast president changed the narrative and directed our attention to blame the NRA. Of course his stupid followers just clap away.

Did they ever find her?

Say, did they ever find ALL of those responsible for those two BROWN SKINNED terrorists that killed all of those people in San Bernadino? He promised that he would. Did he?

Say, did the world governments find ALL of those responsible for the Turkey bombing? We still waiting for an update for the mass murder committed by the brown skinned non Christians?

Say, did we ever find out ALL of those responsible for the mass killing committed by the brown skinned terrorists in Paris with guns in a gun free COUNTRY? Any updates? How many arrests? One or two?

I am pretty sure in response to ALL of those ( including ALL of the other ones I did not mention) the response was the same.

Teddy bears, lit candles, hand in hand, tears, and our "prayers" and "thoughts."

dhMeAzK.gif

Why does it matter to you so much if the terrorist that kills your family has brown skin or white skin?

Did they ever find her?

dhMeAzK.gif

No one's stopping you from getting off your ass and going off to fight the terrorists.

BTW, YOU never express anything other than lame attempts to score political points over these events.
ron-burgundy.jpeg

So, no concerns over how the world will respond to this latest mass murder?

Did you ever question anything this lying sack of muslim shit in the white house has done? In this case, has not done?

Want to talk about political expoitation.

The deaths of two Black men at the hands of the police, as with ALL the previous incidents spanning his 7 1/2 years has been aimed at two goals ------- establishing FEDERAL CONTROL AND OVERSIGHT OF STATE AND LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENTS and STRIPPING GUN RIGHTS FROM ALL CITIZENS.

Black Lives Matter (ACORN) is the tool he is using. They are his professional agitators. If he truly cared about Blacks, he would do something about Chicago. How many lectures have we heard about this???? ZERO, because it does not fit his narrative.

Did they ever find her?

dhMeAzK.gif

Why does it matter to you so much if the terrorist that kills your family has brown skin or white skin?
Piss off a liberal. Mention the color of the dirty stink bombs skin.

They hate that.

i love how you owe me something i cant have....i prefer gemstones....you owe me a ruby....
She is worth far more than rubies.
and yes i left the first part out lol but rubies
Out in the southwest were I grew up. If two people said the same thing at the exact same time. Then the first one to say, "you owe me a coke" was the winner.

Did you have that saying where you grew up? ...... :cool:

owl are you just against self improvement?

No, not really.

I think he is more against thoughtless cowards like you who are full of themselves who do not ever admit to the truth, but instead pretend to act as though they are smart or wise. To most men of good will, you are nothing more than a blind fool. So much part of the problem and void of any solutions.

So hang tight to your dictionary and asinine comments -- I am sure there are thousands of idiots who will get a laugh out of you and continue on with their sad lives floating downstream not caring they will some day soon perish over a raging rapids and waterfall. As long as you can still sit home and watch TV and dream about pleasures to come, I sure it is all good in your world.

Did they ever find her?

dhMeAzK.gif

Piss off a liberal. Mention the color of the dirty stink bombs skin.

They hate that.

Or their religion....it sends them right over the edge

Last edited:

Did they ever find her?

dhMeAzK.gif

"Each leader "assuring" all of us that they will be pursuing "those responsible" ....

A trip down Memory Lane...

"Louis J. Freeh, in charge of the FBI had another reason for wanting to outlast Clinton. It was the 1996 Khobar Towers terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia, where 19 U.S. servicemen died and more than 370 were wounded.

President Clinton had sent the FBI to investigate and promised Americans that those responsible would pay. "The cowards who committed this murderous act must not go unpunished. Let me say it again: we will pursue this. America takes care of our own. Those who did it must not go unpunished," the president said.

But Freeh says the President failed to keep his promise.

The FBI wanted access to the suspects the Saudis had arrested but then-Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar said the only way to get access to prisoners would be if the president personally asked the crown prince for access.

Freeh says Clinton did not help him. He writes in his book:

"Bill Clinton raised the subject only to tell the crown prince that he understood the Saudi's reluctance to cooperate, and then he hit Abdullah up for a contribution to the Clinton Presidential Library."

"That's a fact that I'm reporting," says Freeh.

Freeh says to get access to the Saudis' suspects, he eventually sought help from another president, the first President Bush. "Former President Bush, at my request interceded with the Saudis, spoke to Crown Prince, now King Abdullah, asked for his assistance and it happened just like that."

The FBI concluded that Iran had orchestrated the Khobar attack, but Freeh said the White House did not want to pursue the prosecution, because Iran had just elected a new president and Clinton hoped to improve relations with Iran.

"I was very disappointed that the political leadership of the United States would tell the families of these 19 heroes that we were going to leave no stone unturned and find the people who killed them, to give that order to the director, because that's the order that I got, and then to do nothing to assist and facilitate that investigation. In fact to undermine it," says Freeh."

Ex-FBI Chief On Clinton's Scandals

Forum List

Back