So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

the point is ann romney tries relate and act like she knows about the work force and unemployment. When she has never work in work force and had a 9 to 5. They are high schools kids with more work experience.

Nothing was said about a "9 to 5 job"....he said she never worked a day in her life. Raising 5 boys is a much harder job that most of the 9 to 5 jobs out there. I think it's great if someone can stay home and raise their family....but most can't anymore.

They can't find anything else to bash her about so they go after this?

the point is ann romney tries relate and act like she knows about the work force and unemployment. When she has never work in work force and had a 9 to 5. They are high schools kids with more work experience.

Actually I think the point was a slam against Romney and it backfired. Unless you believe his wife to be running for election what possible good could result from insulting her and the millions just like her in our nation?

when has ann romney had experience in the work force. So tell her stop trying to compare her to real workers who worked in the force.

The left hates women, what more can be said. The way they treated Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann was nothing but pure misogeny.

I disagree. They love the women and the votes they manipulate. Raising five children is hard work and I would like to hear from someone who has had five to dispute it!

And just to rub a little salt in the wound of the left on here.

She has already released q statement apologizing for the improper statement. Saying her comments should have focused on Romney. Course the damage is done and will be a great soundbite addition to any Romney video.

Perhaps if Mitt would stop saying things like "My wife says", or "My wife thinks", or "My wife tells me" in response to questions about the plight of women while he is out on the stump, this wouldn't be an issue? It is obvious Mitt has a disconnect with women. He proves it every single time he uses one of these preambles. And to be 100% honest, what part of Rosen's statement, taken in the context of speaking to her every having been EMPLOYED, is false?

Got it. So now Mitt can't include his wife in his life and must get his stump speeches approved by the DNC.

You all are a bit full of yourselves.

Oh, don't be too hard on them... they must at all cost keep the conversation diverted from the reality that is the Obama presidency... $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, inflation, $5 gas, declining US $, housing markets in the shitter, 30,000,000+ unemployed, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, declining world status, one of the longest economic downturns in US history, feckless foreign policy, Obamacare, etc.

So, what you get are mindless attacks on Mormonism and Ann Romney... and it will get worse and even more vile, trust me.

Last edited:

Actually I think the point was a slam against Romney and it backfired. Unless you believe his wife to be running for election what possible good could result from insulting her and the millions just like her in our nation?

when has ann romney had experience in the work force. So tell her stop trying to compare her to real workers who worked in the force.

When your husband is running for high office and you are stumping for him, you are in the work force.

Nothing was said about a "9 to 5 job"....he said she never worked a day in her life. Raising 5 boys is a much harder job that most of the 9 to 5 jobs out there. I think it's great if someone can stay home and raise their family....but most can't anymore.

They can't find anything else to bash her about so they go after this?

what do you think work means?
lol

if she wanted to talk about her raising kids should would have said he was not raising her kids

tell anny romeny stop trying to relate to the work force because she has never been in the work force. High school kids have more work experience than ann romney

Perhaps if Mitt would stop saying things like "My wife says", or "My wife thinks", or "My wife tells me" in response to questions about the plight of women while he is out on the stump, this wouldn't be an issue? It is obvious Mitt has a disconnect with women. He proves it every single time he uses one of these preambles. And to be 100% honest, what part of Rosen's statement, taken in the context of speaking to her every having been EMPLOYED, is false?

Got it. So now Mitt can't include his wife in his life and must get his stump speeches approved by the DNC.

IF she was going to be his VP choice, it would make sense in my head. Mitt's disconnect with the plight of the average American woman is only further illustrated by Ann's abilityto CHOOSE not to work. She never had to because Mitt was making enough money to cover the costs of 5 children. How many average American women can relate to THAT scenario?

Oh, don't be too hard on them... they must at all cost keep the conversation diverted from the reality that is the Obama presidency... $16,000,000,000,000 debt, $1,500,000,000,000 deficits, inflation, $5 gas, declining US $, housing markets in the shitter, 30,000,000+ unemployed, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, declining world status, one of the longest economic downturns in US history, feckless foreign policy, Obamacare, etc.

So, what you get are mindless attacks on Mormonism and Ann Romney... and it will get worse and even more vile, trust me.

And lest we forget the credit downgrades...

I beg to differ. At least my job didn't require diaper changes. I had 2 girls two years apart. They were a handful so i can't even imagine 5 boys.

Of course its a full time job. And most people don't want to have 5 kids. That's why we have abortions and birth control.

"So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?"

Oh, that's not at all what the DNC said about Ann Romney.

They say she has never worked a day in her life.

Big difference.

Amazing shit...talk about a 'war on women', eh?

Nobody's lying, he's referencing the comments maid by DNC advisor Rosen that Romney's wife, Ann, "has never worked a day in her life".

Of course he's lying. It's not a position of the left. Rosen's personal opinion.

I guess the DNC fired her for misrepresenting their position then, right?

Of course they didn't.

Sorry, they now own it.

The Left have such a low opinion of the family in our society.

disgusting, really.

im still trying figure out what work force ann romney work in. she tries to compare self to average american he she never work a 9 to 5

IF she was going to be his VP choice, it would make sense in my head. Mitt's disconnect with the plight of the average American woman is only further illustrated by Ann's abilityto CHOOSE not to work. She never had to because Mitt was making enough money to cover the costs of 5 children. How many average American women can relate to THAT scenario?

Any mother ( or father) can relate to raising five children with the headaches and worry. Not one of them got into trouble. That says a lot. Each is a contributing member of society.

Youi don't get it... Being a stay-at-home-mom IS work... Even Rosen understood that when she apologized...

Your defense of her comment is noted, though... certainly not a surprise...

My ex wife stayed home to raise our girls for some time. And I'm far from rich. It is you that is disconnected from reality.

Forum List

Back