So Sick of This Libya Shit - Obama Getting Our Guys Killed

However for those who supported the Iraq war to take this stance on 3 Americans being killed in libya is insanely hypocritical.

I don't think you can apply one size fits all ethics to either.

Each stands on its own specific circumstances.

True Bush got thousands of Americans killed and tens of thousands maimed.
3 were killed in Libya.

How many were killed in the Marine barracks in Lebanon under Reagans watch and he just pulled out?

this Libya thing has been hyped to an insane level of partisanship by the right wingnutz.

However for those who supported the Iraq war to take this stance on 3 Americans being killed in libya is insanely hypocritical.

3 were killed in Libya.

How many were killed in the Marine barracks in Lebanon under Reagans watch and he just pulled out?

Purely a numbers game for you ?

3 were killed in Libya.

nope you missed my last line in that post.
"this Libya thing has been hyped to an insane level of partisanship by the right wingnutz."

Sick of it? Why then do you post a few threads a day on it?

more to the point, why wasn't he begging bush not to start an unnecessary war in iraq?

i don't recall the obama deranged ever complaining about that.

Or this?

12:05 p.m. September 11, 2001: Defense Secretary Rumsfeld Finds Evidence of Al-Qaeda Role Not Good Enough
CIA Director Tenet tells Defense Secretary Rumsfeld about an intercepted phone call from earlier in the day at 9:53 a.m. An al-Qaeda operative talked of a fourth target just before Flight 93 crashed. Rumsfeld’s assistant Stephen Cambone dictates Rumsfeld’s thoughts the time, and the notes taken will later be leaked to CBS News. According to CBS, “Rumsfeld felt it was ‘vague,’ that it ‘might not mean something,’ and that there was ‘no good basis for hanging hat.’ In other words, the evidence was not clear-cut enough to justify military action against bin Laden.” [CBS NEWS, 9/4/2002] A couple of hours later, Rumsfeld will use this information to begin arguing that Iraq should be attacked, despite the lack of verified ties between al-Qaeda and Iraq (see (2:40 p.m.) September 11, 2001).

Complete 911 Timeline: Donald Rumsfeld's Actions on 9/11

That's just it...when things are happening real time and all this information is coming in....it takes time to disseminate it and verify it's validity.....I don't blame Rumsfeld/Bush...nor did I back then.....and I don't blame Clinton/Obama....

It's just one of those tragic events that happen during a presidency.....I'd be willing to bet that every president has had a similar experience where, during a situation, the answers aren't at your fingertips....but afterwards, the choice was much clearer....Reagan had the Marine Barracks in Beruit. Clinton had the USS Cole....I mean there's always something.

3 were killed in Libya.

There's a difference between Americans getting killed in a post civil war, still civil war country that was wrecked and is unstable, then a terrorist attack on our country that killed thousands of Americans. And after Bush got warnings.

3 were killed in Libya.

this Libya thing has been hyped to an insane level of partisanship by the right wingnutz.
Well, we know why...don't we?

3 were killed in Libya.

nope you missed my last line in that post.
"this Libya thing has been hyped to an insane level of partisanship by the right wingnutz."

Transcends party thru my independent aperture.

Fundamental honesty and unwavering support of Americans serving in harms way.

3 were killed in Libya.

No, it's not a numbers game....that's ridiculous. It's about the fact that most presidents have moments like that and second guessing and conspiracy.claims are asinine.

There's a difference between Americans getting killed in a post civil war, still civil war country that was wrecked and is unstable, then a terrorist attack on our country that killed thousands of Americans. And after Bush got warnings.

Why yes, Bush. I know.

American personnel have every expectation to have the full force of protection of the United States. It is why they repeatedly requested [and were denied] security assets.

He and Hitlerly should fucking resign.

Dear God.

What a disaster

I'm tired of fag bikers thinking their opinions are fact.

You are precisely the type of "christian" the world laughs at kid.

Really? Apparently you don't read Warbler102's posts very often. If anyone disagrees with him he goes on a homosexual innuendo tirade....just about every single time.....So I've come to the conclusion that he's a closet.homosexual and he is actually projecting his fantasies.

In other words, he's a fucking bully.....so I hit him where it hurts.

If you don't like it.....put me on ignore.

It's about the fact that most presidents have moments like that and second guessing and conspiracy.claims are asinine.

Momma always said the coverup and lies was more worse than taking the cookie.

Well...then let it all come out in the wash instead of making broad based assumptions and spouting bullshit rhetoric. Because if it turns out that they.just acted on the information they were getting and did the best they could under the circumstances....it just compounds the idiocy and the unbridled hatred that you guys show and ends up hurting your cause.

Just like the couple of threads on Sandy....some of you are throwing all kinds of shit against the wall to try to justify more hatred.

It's bullshit, and deep down.....you know it. Oh, you'll refuse to admit it....but you know it.

It's about the fact that most presidents have moments like that and second guessing and conspiracy.claims are asinine.

Momma always said the coverup and lies was more worse than taking the cookie.

I have to say I've never witnessed anything quite like Ambassador Rice's blatant lie that this was spontaneous and blaming the "movie".

When one has to go "I believe the Libyan President" over one's own government officials, it's a sad day.

I'm tired of fag bikers thinking their opinions are fact.

Really? Apparently you don't read Warbler102's posts very often. If anyone disagrees with him he goes on a homosexual innuendo tirade....just about every single time.....So I've come to the conclusion that he's a closet.homosexual and he is actually projecting his fantasies.

I have no trouble pointing out your abject hypocrisy....I do hope you aren't a "leader" in your "church".

I have no trouble pointing out your abject hypocrisy....I do hope you aren't a "leader" in your "church".

Ha Ha Ha! You again?! You're claiming you're a good Christian? :lol:

I remember that convo we had a while back. What a good guy you are. :lol:

(smile) You aren't real bright kid....you have serious comprehension issues ;)

Try reading it again.

You killed any Jooos yet?

(smile) You aren't real bright kid....you have serious comprehension issues ;)

Try reading it again.

You killed any Jooos yet?

:lol::lol::lol: I love these rants.

Forum List

Back