So proud of our Cajun Navy

That group does wonderful work. and you have a right to be proud of them, but why do you have to drag politics into everything?

That group does wonderful work. and you have a right to be proud of them, but why do you have to drag politics into everything?

Because I’m also prouder about my Politics and my beliefs and believe me everyone of the guys are Conservatives believe that. So I’m proud of my “straight, white, heterosexual Christian male community”. Today, these days it always political that’s to the left so say what I say the way I wanna say it. Is that ok?

Because I’m also prouder about my Politics and my beliefs and believe me everyone of the guys are Conservatives believe that. So I’m proud of my “straight, white, heterosexual Christian male community”. Today, these days it always political that’s to the left so say what I say the way I wanna say it. Is that ok?

I know some who worked in the in the Harvey flood. They don't all share your political beliefs. The Trump political brand is anything but conservative.

I know some who worked in the in the Harvey flood. They don't all share your political beliefs. The Trump political brand is anything but conservative.

Obviously you’re a hypocrite and now a liar to ad to you resume. You’re definitely a Democrat and I know you’re proud of that. So it’s a win win [emoji631]

Forum List

Back