so obama is going to now use the fec to go after conservatives

Please supply evidence Obama is behind it.

Thanks.

What's that? You made that up? Oh...I see...

Please supply evidence Obama is behind it.

Thanks.

What's that? You made that up? Oh...I see...

EXCLUSIVE: Congress to Investigate Potential Obama Crackdown on Drudge, Hannity | Truth Revolt

On Wednesday, Rory Cooper, communications director for House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, told TruthRevolt exclusively that Congress would investigate any bureaucratic attempts by the Obama administration to “try and intimidate and silence their critics using the bureaucratic mechanisms of the federal government.”

Last edited:
So, liberals think that Obama and Valerie Jarrett know nothing at all about what goes on in government. They see it on the news like the rest of us, huh? Such bullshit.

Obama has stated that the good thing about being president is that he can do anything he wants. He has a lot of people in the media doing his bidding. He's more flexible with our enemies now that he's been elected again. He pretty much dismisses congress since he has a phone and a pen. He seems to think he is king of the world and can use his position to do as he pleases. It's a dangerous attitude. That bitch, Jarrett, probably does most of the dirty work. Of course, they will protect their king.

It's just funny how conservatives have been targeted by all the big government agencies. Are some of you libs going to claim it's just an incredible coincidence?

Who ever thought we'd see the day when dirty Chicago politics were the new norm in Washington? Corruption has reached a new high. Politicians are scum to begin with and I didn't think things could get much worse. They have gotten worse. Change, anyone?

Last edited:
So, liberals think that Obama and Valerie Jarrett know nothing at all about what goes on in government. They see it on the news like the rest of us, huh? Such bullshit.

Obama has stated that the good thing about being president is that he can do anything he wants. He has a lot of people in the media doing his bidding. He's more flexible with our enemies now that he's been elected again. He pretty much dismisses congress since he has a phone and a pen. He seems to think he is king of the world and can use his position to do as he pleases. It's a dangerous attitude. That bitch, Jarrett, probably does most of the dirty work. Of course, they will protect their king.

It's just funny how conservatives have been targeted by all the big government agencies. Are some of you libs going to claim it's just an incredible coincidence?

Who ever thought we'd see the day when dirty Chicago politics were the new norm in Washington? Corruption has reached a new high. Politicians are scum to begin with and I didn't think things could get much worse. They have gotten worse. Change, anyone?

I blame muslims.

Forum List

Back