So now Poland might be a contender for leader of the free world because Feckless Biden is a fool.

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020

Poland also wanted to give the Ukrainians the actual jet fighters and other weapons they need to have a chance to win.. And Biden stopped that from happening too. When asked if the USA would accept more Ukrainian refugees, his VP named cackles laughed in the worlds face as if she were at a comedy show. She and biden are indeed a clown show, but its not a funny one any more.

There can be no other conclusion other than that Biden wants Ukraine to fight hard and lose badly. I wish it were legal for me to spit into that feckless fucks face, but it is against the law so I won't.

Poland also wanted to give the Ukrainians the actual jet fighters and other weapons they need to have a chance to win.. And Biden stopped that from happening too. When asked if the USA would accept more Ukrainian refugees, his VP named cackles laughed in the worlds face as if she were at a comedy show. She and biden are indeed a clown show, but its not a funny one any more.

There can be no other conclusion other than that Biden wants Ukraine to fight hard and lose badly. I wish it were legal for me to spit into that feckless fucks face, but it is against the law so I won't.
Poland can give Ukraine fighter jets anytime they want. But they wanted the U.S. to give Ukraine those fighters so Russia wouldn't be mad at them, and they wanted the U.S. to then replace those fighters with better ones.

Forum List

Back