So now Lucifer has backed Trump can it now be written this Election Year is nuts!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Well now that Lucifer ( Dick Cheney ) is endorsing Donald Trump it make me wonder will his bastard child ( Kim Jong-Un ) also endorse Trump?

Now before some of you go all hostile on my idiotic ass please understand that I find it humorous that Dick Cheney is endorsing Donald Trump because that is the last endorsement I would want.

Can anyone explain to me how would someone like Dick Cheney will help Trump?

th

Cheney says he will support Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
Well now that Lucifer ( Dick Cheney ) is endorsing Donald Trump it make me wonder will his bast child ( Kim Jong-Un ) also endorse Trump?

Now before some of you go all hostile on my idiotic ass please understand that I find it humorous that Dick Cheney is endorsing Donald Trump because that is the last endorsement I would want.

th

Hey! Dick has a new heart. I think it came from a Salvation Army worker. Give him a break.

• Banned
Well now that Lucifer ( Dick Cheney ) is endorsing Donald Trump it make me wonder will his bast child ( Kim Jong-Un ) also endorse Trump?

th

Hey! Dick has a new heart. I think it came from a Salvation Army worker. Give him a break.

Alright, that was a great answer!

Trump doesn't have a choice on who endorses him....perhaps Cheney is hoping that Trump will take it easy on him when the crimes against humanity is finally revealed.....I wouldn't count on it. Cheney is one sorry piece of shit....I wish his new heart would give out on him.....

Dale Smith, thank you. We can throw out Nazi, KKK, and Communist endorsements because they mean nothing.

Cheney either is trying to help Trump, which I doubt, or he is trying to ensure the GOP goes to resounding defeat in order to flush out, he hopes, what he calls the RINOS.

I would say Cheney gives trump more bona fides. Trump lambasted his boss, bush, saying the war was a mistake and going into Iraq was a mistake, and Cheney is still supporting him. It should help trump with some of the establishment holdouts. Say what you want about Cheney, he is a brilliant man and an American patriot. He is living on borrowed time.

Forum List

Back