So now it's another retarded uproar from Blacks because Trump something mean about Baltimore?

Cummings blasted our border agents and lied about the conditions at the border so Trump who couldn't care less what color he is blasted back with the truth...Baltimore gets millions of dollars from our government to fight blight and filth...they are wasting tax dollars....they are not getting the job done because a job done would take their extra dollars away...look and see how long Cummings has been serving...you would think he would have been replaced for his lack of progress...

Yes Tramp have to get revenge on Cummings and the people who lived in his district. It call REVENGE on the black and black people. Mar-a -largo is suppose to be a dump with mold , parasites (human and other,) and other violations Mar-a-Lago cited for 15 health violations

Kusher is a slumlord in Baltimore.

Why doesn't tramp send in money to clean it up, why is he not doing anything about homeless besides cutting SNAP and taking millions off of Medicaid.
Cummings is failing his constituents...if you care about inner city blight that should be the end of the story....and you can expect to get blasted by Trump if you lie about his agents....and I'm proud of him for not holding back because of Cummings skin color....and I bet his poor constituents are as well...

No tramp wanted revenge , plain and simple.

It's good to know no tramps wanted revenge.
Thank you for your contribution.....yo.

I'm trying recall some feigned outrage from the right...while I'm sure you can find some isolated incidents I haven't found one.
The Left would say the same thing.

They'd say "all our outrage is real".

And if you believe that you're dumb as a rock.
So who runs around claiming to be anti fascist when in fact they are the very definition of fascism?
Neither end is "the very definition of fascism", although both claim the other is.

Which is yet another example of why I have no use for wingers.

Show me the Conservative equivalent to antifa.

I'm trying recall some feigned outrage from the right...while I'm sure you can find some isolated incidents I haven't found one.

So who runs around claiming to be anti fascist when in fact they are the very definition of fascism?
Neither end is "the very definition of fascism", although both claim the other is.

Good gawd. Maybe you should be doing this with a Regressive Leftist, huh?

There is no Conservative equivalent to Antifa, and there is no Liberal equivalent to the White Supremacist/White Separatist Alt Right.

Play this game with someone else.

well then..give an example of legitimate outrage from the right.
Often with PC. Often with Identity Politics. Often with Christianity.

There. And this isn't 20 questions.

There is no Conservative equivalent to Antifa, and there is no Liberal equivalent to the White Supremacist/White Separatist Alt Right.

So what would you consider BLM?

Show me where the so called alt right,white supremacist or white separatist have done anything close to what the BLM and pantifa has done lately.

You try and sit on the fence and come across as stupid.

Show me where the so called alt right,white supremacist or white separatist have done anything close to what the BLM and pantifa has done lately.

You're a winger.

I'm not trying to change your mind on anything.

Think whatever you'd like. You're going to anyway.

You're a winger.

I'm a winger?

I'm for BC,I dont like abortion but if it's done early I'm okay with it.
I'm for legalizing pot although for admitted personal gain since I'm already retired but I still recognize the bad effects it has on ambition,especially in the young.
I could give a shit about gay marriage...but I dont. I was engaged to an Hispanic girl in my youth so you can forget the race card.

Pull your winger card on someone who deserves it.

You're a winger.

I'm a winger?

I'm for legalizing pot although for admitted personal gain since I'm already retired but I still recognize the bad effects it has on ambition,especially in the young.
I could give a shit about gay marriage...but I dont. I was engaged to an Hispanic girl in my youth so you can forget the race card.

Try and pull your winger card on someone who deserves it.
Gee, thanks for the resume.

You're a winger.

I'm a winger?

I see you dodged the winger label accusation.....
I'm more of a centrist than you are.

You're a winger.

I'm a winger?

So tell me laughing boy.
What makes me a winger?

Be simpler just to have typed "sorry I cant"

Be simpler just to have typed "sorry I cant"
Uh, did you not see what I typed?

Larger font, maybe?

You're a winger.

The only winger is Deborah Winger! And from all accounts she was not liked by many in Tinseltown.

Forum List

Back