So no audio

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
We have to take the persons words for it. Right after the open meeting, this comes out.....and no fucking audio.....we have to

Trump acknowledges ‘tough’ language but appears to deny ‘s**thole’ remark

In a later tweet, Trump focused on remarks attributed to him about Haiti, saying, “Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said 'take them out..'

but this is the best part:

Made up by Dems
. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!”

it's sad the democrats are know for this bullshit.....

but I still standby those countries are shitholes.....even if Trump didn't say it.

the people who were in the room are well aware of what was said.

do we have to take those 'persons' word for it, or just the donald's word??

Durbin said: “I cannot believe that in the history of the White House and the Oval Office, any president has ever spoken the words that I personally heard our president speak yesterday. I’ve seen the comments in the press and I’ve not read one of them that’s inaccurate.”

The Republican senator Jeff Flake also contradicted the president, tweeting: “The words used by the President, as related to me directly following the meeting by those in attendance, were not ‘tough,’ they were abhorrent and repulsive.”

The Thursday remarks was first reported by the Washington Post, citing aides briefed on the meeting, and White House spokesman Raj Shah did not deny that the president had used profanity to describe the nations.

Trump denies 'shithole countries' remark but senator asserts he said it

maybe someone ought to pass a bill requiring trump to wear a dashcam on his forehead so the people can be sure...

:laugh:

Forum List

Back