So much for PolitiFact

Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True

Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard

Typical for the 'talking points' generation. Can't think too deep. It's about what FEELS right.

Fact-Check: a political fact-checking website created by the St. Petersburg Times, which endorsed Obama in '08.
'In 2003, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette described the St. Petersburg Times as a "usually liberal" newspaper.'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Times

"PolitiFact’s liberal bias, yet again (Arizona law; Climategate)
By: barrypopik (Diary) | May 13th at 04:43 AM | 0

PolitiFact this week judged statements about the Arizona immigration law and Climategate. Guess what side these fact-checkers chose? If you guessed “Progressive/Democrat,” you’re a winner!
PolitiFact?s liberal bias, yet again (Arizona law; Climategate) | RedState

'PolitiFact is not that honest fact-checker. And these aren’t isolated cases. Once widely regarded as a unique, rigorous and reasonably independent investigator of political claims, PolitiFact now declares conservatives wrong three times more often than liberals. More pointedly, the journalism organization concludes that conservatives have flat out lied nine times more often than liberals.'
PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? Really? - Conservative News

PolitiFact.com is a project operated by the Tampa Bay Times,...also known as the St. Petersburg Times,
"The Tampa Bay Times, previously named the St. Petersburg Times,..."
Tampa Bay Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Objectivity not in store.

Yep.. Fact Check is nothing but a liberal LIE RAG.. Nothing more.. Mitt Romney told the truth about so many things and now look at all of the lies this ASSHOLE PRESIDENT has told. VP Biden was just caught in a DESPICABLE LIE using dead Amish children at that school who were murdered. I started a thread on it.. Vice President Liar Sir

The Weekly Standard? A radical wingnut publication? No thanks, I'll wait for "credible" reporting on the matter...

The Weekly Standard? A radical wingnut publication? No thanks, I'll wait for "credible" reporting on the matter...

That's how the radical right works. When they don't like something, just lie, the ignorant GOP sheep will believe it, just like the trolls in this thread have proven.

Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard

Typical for the 'talking points' generation. Can't think too deep. It's about what FEELS right.

the jeep plant in detroit has added 1100 jobs in the past six months, producing jeeps for the us market.

there is a jeep plant opening in china to produce jeeps for the chinese market.

is it painful to be as, oh, i'll be kind and call it gullible, as you are?

would you like to buy a bridge?

Credible as in Mother Jones and Huffington Post?

Politilfact's also declared Gov. Moon Beam had created a model for America when he proclaimed to balance California's budget. The only problem was he didn't address the mountain of debt, unfunded pension liabilities, and fact that California's projected surplus did not account for reduced consumption by its citizens as a response to increased taxation. Nor did he disclose that per citizen Californians are number 1 in the amount they owe per capita in debt to Wall Street. The projections do not hold water, but they do as all liberal tax and spend politicians do, kick the can down the road and sing Kum Bah Ya by the camp fire. Some new fiscal plan:clap2:

the jeep plant in detroit has added 1100 jobs in the past six months, producing jeeps for the us market.

Which in no way makes the supposed lie actually a lie.

Is it painful to be so often wrong?

That's how the radical right works. When they don't like something, just lie, the ignorant GOP sheep will believe it, just like the trolls in this thread have proven.

So please disclose your source of information, Mother Jones, Huffington? Now when you speak of sheep you sound like one. Just don't forget to swallow! So hows that hope for spare change and moving forward game treating your sorry unproductive ass?

i'm sure president-elect romney will address your butthurt after his inauguration.

i'm sure president-elect romney will address your butthurt after his inauguration.

That's a low blow.

Well yes it was.

Romney was saying that GM was going to close up American plants, fire American workers and open up Chinese plants and hire Chinese workers.

He knew that was not the plan.

Hence he lied.

It was not the first time or last time he did that during his campaign, either.

Well yes it was.

Romney was saying that GM was going to close up American plants, fire American workers and open up Chinese plants and hire Chinese workers.

Hence he lied.

Sorry, but I read the WS article and they made a very compelling case that it was NOT a lie. You? Not so much.

Well yes it was.

Hence he lied.

Sorry, but I read the WS article and they made a very compelling case that it was NOT a lie. You? Not so much.

So, the Weekly Standard thinks for you? You're not able to tell the difference between the two for yourself?

That report's no different than what was at at the time. They'd build Jeeps in China, but not shut down U.S. plants to do it. THAT was the Romney lie. What total OP FAIL!

New Topics

Forum List

Back