So MSNBC.com is a "Major Sponsor" here aye...

Doubt he'd mind at all, but it'd be him who had to deal with it. Though I don't see why he would object, any money to pay for this place is good money. :cool:

Do you know how MSNBC got here? Were they sought out or did they approach the board?

That much I don't know ... Gunny may know, or 4Nines.

Well, in any case, it would be great to see a board sponsor that was conservative. I think a visitor to here for the first time taking a look around, and all they see is one huge MSNBC banner might give them the impression this board is just another liberal backed partisan board. Might make some of the conservatives shy away, and make the liberals sign up, lop siding the boards members, kind of like what's been happening lately.

Last edited:
Those who can't see it, it's likely they have something blocking it, either a script blocker or their Javascript turned off completely. You can still use this site without Javascript, it's just a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
Maybe just us "supporting members" can see it, because you know as well as I do, I am not the only one that can see it. That's not even possible.
what if they are trying to brainwash you?

What if you're the only one that can't see it? Your computer need updating or something?

I was just fucking with you Ted!:lol:
I have thought it was funny for awhile that MSNBC advertised here and I think it is even funnier that it has taken this long for someone to complain about it.

What if you're the only one that can't see it? Your computer need updating or something?

I have thought it was funny for awhile that MSNBC advertised here and I think it is even funnier that it has taken this long for someone to complain about it.

I didn't see any complaint from him, just an inquiry.

I didn't see any complaint from him, just an inquiry.

Exactly. I was just thinking if MSNBC is here advertising, then why not Fox News, so the board would be "fair and balanced"... :D

And I was wondering how that was accomplished.

I am going to email Fox and see if they'd like to put a sponsor widget here... guess I'll have to forward any response to DanK if they're interested... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

I know ya were sweet cakes... and I wasn't complaining... :D

If they are paying, good for them, they can support me making fun of Oberman and NBC's rotten highlight coverage of the NFL.

Is Bob Costas the most boring man on sports TV?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If they are paying, good for them, they can support me making fun of Oberman and NBC's rotten highlight coverage of the NFL.

Boring? Yes.

Is Joe Morgan the most unprepared man on sports TV?

Oh and MSNBC is a major sponsor here because Gunny is a HUGE lib.

--------------------
hahaha-024.gif

And I love your avatar... it's even funnier than the one of obama, even if it is a copy cat... :D

Oh and MSNBC is a major sponsor here because Gunny is a HUGE lib.

Color me clueless, but who is in your avatar? All old white men look alike to me when they have makeup.

*ducks* Did that sound racist? Damn, I'm a self hating white girl now, I know. :razz:

Yup that's Beck.

There was this one too ...

3801409673_58fbb3abab.jpg

... but I don't see Beck as a terrorist.

Boring? Yes.

Is Joe Morgan the most unprepared man on sports TV?
Costas could make an orgasim boring.

Morgan never has any idea who is playing, its like they just seat him at random games and he has no idea why.

Forum List

Back