So MSNBC.com is a "Major Sponsor" here aye...

HOOOOLY SHEEP SHIT..................
laughing-019.gif

Yup that's Beck.

There was this one too ...

3801409673_58fbb3abab.jpg

... but I don't see Beck as a terrorist.

If they are paying, good for them, they can support me making fun of Oberman and NBC's rotten highlight coverage of the NFL.

Is Bob Costas the most boring man on sports TV?

Boring? Yes.

Is Joe Morgan the most unprepared man on sports TV?
Costas could make an orgasim boring.

Morgan never has any idea who is playing, its like they just seat him at random games and he has no idea why.

(I REALLY need to spread some rep around)

lol ...

Srsly ... it's like they just tell him to try to fill the broadcast with as many ignorant comments as possible.

Do you know how MSNBC got here? Were they sought out or did they approach the board?

That much I don't know ... Gunny may know, or 4Nines.

Well, in any case, it would be great to see a board sponsor that was conservative. I think a visitor to here for the first time taking a look around, and all they see is one huge MSNBC banner might give them the impression this board is just another liberal backed partisan board. Might make some of the conservatives shy away, and make the liberals sign up, lop siding the boards members, kind of like what's been happening lately.

Running away at a advertisement...imagine that.

That much I don't know ... Gunny may know, or 4Nines.

Well, in any case, it would be great to see a board sponsor that was conservative. I think a visitor to here for the first time taking a look around, and all they see is one huge MSNBC banner might give them the impression this board is just another liberal backed partisan board. Might make some of the conservatives shy away, and make the liberals sign up, lop siding the boards members, kind of like what's been happening lately.

Why not? You're a woman and you lick pussy. In your world anything is possible right?

Why not? You're a woman and you lick pussy. In your world anything is possible right?

:lol::lol::lol: I give that one a 1.2 for randomness.

Forum List

Back