So Let Me Get This Straight...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
....we're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who IS obese, and financed by a country that's severely in debt...

...what could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
And don't forget, the people who gave us Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac now want to run our health care. Think about that. (Sarah Palin)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And don't forget, the people who gave us Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac now want to run our health care. Think about that. (Sarah Palin)

What's being done in this country by those in power just makes me cringe.

Should be great.

----------------
lol-052.GIF

I am amazed at the fact that this administration is totally ignoring the people. People of all walks of life are really sickened and feel disenfranchised are angry by the anti American policies being forced upon all of us. I hear it daily. People are not happy. I have never seen it so prevelent.

....we're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who IS obese, and financed by a country that's severely in debt...

Great post, I found this link:

GayPatriot » Obamacare: What possibly could go wrong?

Sent to me by GayPatriot reader Dan from New York:

Let me get this straight.

We’re going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose head says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn’t read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president that also hasn’t read it, and who smokes, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s nearly broke.​

What possibly could go wrong?

Indeed.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I am amazed at the fact that this administration is totally ignoring the people. People of all walks of life are really sickened and feel disenfranchised are angry by the anti American policies being forced upon all of us. I hear it daily. People are not happy. I have never seen it so prevelent.

I hear that. I know people that voted for obama who now would like him impeached. But this complete and total disregard for the majority of people in America, who PUT those arrogant bastards in power, is, to put it mildly, TROUBLING!

Same as with this bringing terrorists into America to try them in our court system which will give them all the protections of our constitution, Fox News said their poll had 96% AGAINST IT, yet that little sons a bitchin' obama lap dog holder is going ahead with it ANYWAY. FUCK what you or I want or think. They're going to god damn well do as they fucking please. SHIT they piss me off. And where is the great messiah while all this is happening? Well HIDING OUT in Japan of course. Fucking LOSER... PUSSY... LIMP WRISTED TWIT!!!

I think the 2010 elections are going to be historic, in that there will be a greater transfer of power happen than America has ever witnessed in the history of this nation. It can't happen too soon.

Last edited:

We’re going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose head says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn’t read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president that also hasn’t read it, and who smokes, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s nearly broke.​

Indeed.

Who came first, The Gay Patriot or PaleRider?
Screw it, I don't care, it's true.
One or the other needs to give credit where credit is due though.

And some of the same people that made big bucks off of Fannie and Freddie will make big bucks off of the healthcare reform.

Indeed.

Who came first, The Gay Patriot or PaleRider?
Screw it, I don't care, it's true.
One or the other needs to give credit where credit is due though.

I got it in an email, so the credit lies else where.

Why, the Republicans could stop it! Thats what could go wrong!

Is that the most intelligent thing you could say.

Dumb little partisan quips aren't worth the bandwidth it takes to display them, or the time it takes people to read to them.

Show me in the constitution where it says our government is responsible for doling out health care, or bailing out banks and car companies for that matter. Try doing that instead of slobbering out some inane, grade school level, partisan sarcasm.

Last edited:

Is that the most intelligent thing you could say.

Dumb little partisan quips aren't worth the bandwidth it takes to display them, or the time it takes people to read to them.

Show me in the constitution where it says our government is responsible for doling out health care, or bailing out banks and car companies for that matter. Try doing that instead of slobbering out some inane, grade school level, partisan sarcasm.

ROFL

Aside from the fact that you obviously wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it slapped you in the face, you have the nerve to say this...

after starting a thread with this:

ironymeter.gif

Simply precious.

:lol:

Forum List

Back