So Kid A and Kid B

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Now our household prepare for Kid C....yes I don't know how this happened, I blame Mr. Lucy, I'm just an innocent girl....I'm thinking Aaronland might explain the stuff about birds and bees to me :eek-52: :smoke:

Hey Aaronland, what say you? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: this I think a FIVE popcorn question!

Now our household prepare for Kid C....yes I don't know how this happened, I blame Mr. Lucy, I'm just an innocent girl....I'm thinking Aaronland might explain the stuff about birds and bees to me :eek-52: :smoke:

Hey Aaronland, what say you? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: this I think a FIVE popcorn question!

Did Mr.Lucy tell you it was a new way to take your temperature?
huh_zps297f809f.png

The same way A & B happened?

Can I make a suggestion?

Don't have more that 26. You'll run out of alphabet.

Blame it on the stork

I thought they retired Frank after that fiasco in Hawaii

The same way A & B happened?

Well you'll know how this all happens, you have half football team of kidlets :tongue:

You know I learn new things here, for instance, I learn that Sassy Irish Lasses can indeed be sassy :smoke:

Can I make a suggestion?

Don't have more that 26. You'll run out of alphabet.

You have point....Mr. Lucy thinks we should have began naming using Roman Numerals, he said much more leeway than the Alphabet :eek-52: My eyes now watering at the thought :eek-52:

Forum List

Back