So, it turns out Iran had a secret nuclear site this whole time

Iran should be advised that only nuclear weapons it will be permitted to have (temporarily) will be the ones we will send them should they cross the line.

40 years a global pain in the ass. Time to make an end.

If Netanyahu "discovered" it, yes we have to consider the source.

Iran will lie but Netanyahu will also to get us to attack Iran.

Ignore them both.

So they discovered a site that has since been destroyed. Should we carpet bomb the destroyed site?

Iran should be advised that only nuclear weapons it will be permitted to have (temporarily) will be the ones we will send them should they cross the line.

Let's get another Shah in there.

If Netanyahu "discovered" it, yes we have to consider the source.

Iran will lie but Netanyahu will also to get us to attack Iran.

Ignore them both.
or maybe validate whether they do or not for ourselves.

Netanyahu has my full blessings for scattering that site all over the Iranian countryside.

Go for it, Bibi.

So they discovered a site that has since been destroyed. Should we carpet bomb the destroyed site?
Nice sidestep.

What they discovered was a nuclear site that should not have existed if they were abiding by the nuclear deal they signed. IOW, they were cheating before we pulled out. That speaks to the deal not being worth the paper it was written on.

Nice sidestep.

What they discovered was a nuclear site that should not have existed if they were abiding by the nuclear deal they signed. IOW, they were cheating before we pulled out. That speaks to the deal not being worth the paper it was written on.

We had a deal with North Korea too. Look how that turned out. If Iran wants nuclear weapons, it will have them eventually.

Let's get another Shah in there.

there are actually people who support the idea that the Shah's kid---should
be IT. I think he had two sons----and the younger is the bright kid----don't
quote me------it is old stuff----information I have from an Iranian expat long
ago

Nice sidestep.

We had a deal with North Korea too. Look how that turned out. If Iran wants nuclear weapons, it will have them eventually.
Nobody knows for sure, but it's my guess that Saudi Arabia and Iran already have them.
(Saudis from us and Iran got them from Russia)

Forum List

Back