So, it is time to get the word out...

That would be the capitalist/free market way to get'r'done.
I think it could also be thrown into the category of "Peaceful Protest". eh? No bats, no guns, no cement filled soda cans. No cars running over people, no blocked traffic intersections.

Just plain old fashioned boycotting.

Now if you can just get the ISIS inspired, terrorist minded KKK nutters to give up their plain old fashioned violence......more power to ya.

When was the last time the KKK became violent without provocation?

A few days ago. Mowing down unarmed protesters with a car comes to mind.

I said "without provocation."

What provocation justifies speeding into a crowd of unaware pedestrians?

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash
Now if you can just get the ISIS inspired, terrorist minded KKK nutters to give up their plain old fashioned violence......more power to ya.

Another far left drone debunked religious message.

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash

See how the far left will not even see or acknowledge their own terrorist!

Then again what do you expect from the ISIS lovers!

Ah like a breath of fresh air, getting called a far left drone.........worth a chuckle anyway.

Yes, you promote far left religious dogma, how exciting!

You have any proof to your comments yet?

Why was she killed?

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

Ah like a breath of fresh air, getting called a far left drone.........worth a chuckle anyway.

Why was she killed?

Wrong place, wrong time. When you go into a violent place, you can not expect to be hurt or killed..

See if the far left would stay out things more people would live and not be hurt at protests..

Although violent protests are supported by you far left drones!

But I know your far left religious dogma will not allow you to see reality!

I think it could also be thrown into the category of "Peaceful Protest". eh? No bats, no guns, no cement filled soda cans. No cars running over people, no blocked traffic intersections.

I said "without provocation."

What provocation justifies speeding into a crowd of unaware pedestrians?

Was he a KKK member or not? Was that a plan by the KKK or not?

What would you call yourself?

The left is obsessed with ruining things for other people. Leftists are not happy unless they are trying to make others as miserable as themselves.

If some people like history and the statues it represents, liberals want to tear it down because if liberals don't want the statues, nobody should have the statues.

If some people want to own guns and protect themselves on the street, liberals want those guns removed because if a liberal doesn't want a gun, nobody should have a gun.

If a liberal sees a family inside a McDonald's enjoying their big mac combos, liberals cry that the food is of low quality and somebody should do something about it, because if a liberal hates McDonald's, nobody should enjoy McDonald's.

If a liberal sees a man having a cigarette in a park and enjoying himself, liberals will complain to have a law against smoking in the park OUTSIDE, because if a liberal doesn't want cigarettes, nobody should be allowed to have cigarettes.

If liberals see a political gathering of citizens to celebrate an election of their candidate, liberals will go there to start trouble and try to ruin the event, because if a liberal is against the representatives agenda, nobody should be allowed to be for his agenda.

It's just the nature of leftists drones; to stop the enjoyment of other people. You can't just ignore what other people want, like or have, you have to do what you can to ruin their enjoyment. I could never imagine having a mind that works like that. I thank God he didn't make me a liberal.

The concept is pretty easy to understand.

The current fascist talking point is that if local communities want to tear down Civil War Statues, then who are we to say otherwise? They conveniently leave off the fact that there is national pressure on these communities to adhere to their Political Correctness or face the consequences.

Fair enough.

In nearly 100% of these communities that have these statutes, they depend heavily upon tourist dollars to sustain them. In truth, many of them have little to recommend them as places to visit except that there has been some historically significant incident that has happened in, near, or around their communities. In other words, it is the Civil War history that brings in these tourist dollars.

So, it if it perfectly okay for the fascists to bring national pressure to remove these statues, then it is perfectly acceptable to withhold our dollars and visits to their communities.

Spread the word. For each town that removes a statue, places them on a no-visit list and then make it known that you intend to visit those communities that do not cave into this kind of PC pressure.

Write letters to your editor, hit up every social media you are associated with, and start writing the Congressmen and Senators that have these communities as their constituents.

If they truly are making a principled stand on this, then the loss of dollars won't matter to them.

Spread the word.
Who do these people think they are deciding what they have in their parks. Fascists. (-:
And why do a handful of leftist activist loons get to decide for the whole community?

Exactly. If the majority of citizens (wherever) want the statues taken down, then there is a peaceful political process for that. You don't go there and damage property or start riots. And if a politician(s) go against the majority, the person running against them next election can promise to bring those statues back if elected.
I mean a city council has NO business voting on what is in a PARK. JFC, what is that these god damn tit sucking liberals can't understand about local governance in a city! I'm sick of it, I tell yas.

The current fascist talking point is that if local communities want to tear down Civil War Statues, then who are we to say otherwise? They conveniently leave off the fact that there is national pressure on these communities to adhere to their Political Correctness or face the consequences.

Fair enough.

In nearly 100% of these communities that have these statutes, they depend heavily upon tourist dollars to sustain them. In truth, many of them have little to recommend them as places to visit except that there has been some historically significant incident that has happened in, near, or around their communities. In other words, it is the Civil War history that brings in these tourist dollars.

So, it if it perfectly okay for the fascists to bring national pressure to remove these statues, then it is perfectly acceptable to withhold our dollars and visits to their communities.

Spread the word. For each town that removes a statue, places them on a no-visit list and then make it known that you intend to visit those communities that do not cave into this kind of PC pressure.

Write letters to your editor, hit up every social media you are associated with, and start writing the Congressmen and Senators that have these communities as their constituents.

If they truly are making a principled stand on this, then the loss of dollars won't matter to them.

Spread the word.
That would be the capitalist/free market way to get'r'done.

Agreed, but so far the sister fuckers have not tried to kill anyone aside from the Nazi who ran down the black lives matter people. But if you can get your ANTIFA heroes to pleas not place bombs where thousands of people walk, play and work it would be even better.

The left is obsessed with ruining things for other people. Leftists are not happy unless they are trying to make others as miserable as themselves.

If some people like history and the statues it represents, liberals want to tear it down because if liberals don't want the statues, nobody should have the statues.

If some people want to own guns and protect themselves on the street, liberals want those guns removed because if a liberal doesn't want a gun, nobody should have a gun.

If a liberal sees a family inside a McDonald's enjoying their big mac combos, liberals cry that the food is of low quality and somebody should do something about it, because if a liberal hates McDonald's, nobody should enjoy McDonald's.

If a liberal sees a man having a cigarette in a park and enjoying himself, liberals will complain to have a law against smoking in the park OUTSIDE, because if a liberal doesn't want cigarettes, nobody should be allowed to have cigarettes.

If liberals see a political gathering of citizens to celebrate an election of their candidate, liberals will go there to start trouble and try to ruin the event, because if a liberal is against the representatives agenda, nobody should be allowed to be for his agenda.

It's just the nature of leftists drones; to stop the enjoyment of other people. You can't just ignore what other people want, like or have, you have to do what you can to ruin their enjoyment. I could never imagine having a mind that works like that. I thank God he didn't make me a liberal.
That sums it up perfectly.

A live and let live liberal. I don't care if the statues stay or go. I own several weapons, guns included. I eat McDonald's not as much as I did when I was younger, I smoked for 40 years (quite after my wife had a heart valve replaced). I accept that we have an admitted unsolicited Grabber of da Pussy (because when you're a star, they let you) as our President.

I care not to try and sway you from your opinions about liberals. Just look at them and say:

The Klan and White Supremicists did not violence in Charlottesville. All that video was fake news created by the communist workers party of America which is led by Bernie Sanders. I swear.

Why was she killed?

Wrong place, wrong time. When you go into a violent place, you can not expect to be hurt or killed..

See if the far left would stay out things more people would live and not be hurt at protests..

It was HER FAULT for standing on the fucking sidewalk in pedestrian mall. why can't the left understand this. It's as plain as the nose on my face.

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crashAnother far left drone debunked religious message.

Why was she killed?

It was HER FAULT for standing on the fucking sidewalk in pedestrian mall. why can't the left understand this. It's as plain as the nose on my face.

She was just askin fer trouble!

Fair enough.

Spread the word.

I guess you really value the racist, bigot & Nazi tourism dollar.

I'd rather move them to those historical sites that you said were nearby. You think that that a community that opts to keep them at the town square as a position of honor will get more tourists?

Why was she killed?

She was just askin fer trouble!
Just cause she lived there doesn't give her some right to come out of her house. grrrr

Anybody who goes near one of these problem areas are asking for problems themselves. When I know there is trouble, I walk the other way, not towards the trouble.

Anybody who goes near one of these problem areas are asking for problems themselves. When I know there is trouble, I walk the other way, not towards the trouble.
Brave you are

Smart I am. Why would I put myself in jeopardy, risk going to jail, or be in a position to have to use deadly force if I don't have to, especially when I'm not doing anybody any good? It's just a stupid thing to go anywhere near these situations unless you are hoping for trouble.

Forum List

Back